Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
The Attic
Requiring ID's is RACIST!!
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 11, 2022 17:14:13   #
LinksUp
 
If the left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all!

This story is dripping in irony and hypocrisy! We no longer need to worry about election integrity. It was just solved by Washington DC the city. They proved it is possible to be a minority and have a photo ID!

Thank-you.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/starting-saturday-youll-need-photo-id-to-enter-most-d-c-businesses
https://theparadise.ng/starting-saturday-youll-need-photo-id-to-enter-most-d-c-businesses/
https://coronavirus.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/coronavirus/page_content/attachments/DCHealthVaxDCGuidanceFAQ1.10.22.pdf

Quote:
If a patron does not present valid proof of their COVID-19 vaccination with their photo ID,
they may only be seated, served, or participate in activities in an outdoor portion of the
facility, if available. (Emphasis added)

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 18:55:31   #
boberic Loc: Quiet Corner, Connecticut. Ex long Islander
 
Here in Connecticut, a very blue state, we have voter ID. Not even a very small problem. The ONLY reason any state does not want voter ID is because they want voter fraud

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 19:09:25   #
Triple G
 
boberic wrote:
Here in Connecticut, a very blue state, we have voter ID. Not even a very small problem. The ONLY reason any state does not want voter ID is because they want voter fraud


Only state is Nebraska…a very red state.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_ID_in_Nebraska

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 11:00:18   #
Fotoartist Loc: Detroit, Michigan
 
LinksUp wrote:
If the left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all!

This story is dripping in irony and hypocrisy! We no longer need to worry about election integrity. It was just solved by Washington DC the city. They proved it is possible to be a minority and have a photo ID!

Thank-you.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/starting-saturday-youll-need-photo-id-to-enter-most-d-c-businesses
https://theparadise.ng/starting-saturday-youll-need-photo-id-to-enter-most-d-c-businesses/
https://coronavirus.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/coronavirus/page_content/attachments/DCHealthVaxDCGuidanceFAQ1.10.22.pdf

Quote:
If a patron does not present valid proof of their COVID-19 vaccination with their photo ID,
they may only be seated, served, or participate in activities in an outdoor portion of the
facility, if available. (Emphasis added)
If the left did not have double standards, they wo... (show quote)


The Left's philosophy: "A standard for me and a standard for thee". And they are not the same.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 11:47:51   #
SteveR Loc: Dallas
 
Is requiring ID in a bar racist?

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 12:01:12   #
dlwhawaii Loc: Sunny Wailuku, Hawaii
 
Fotoartist wrote:
The Left's philosophy: "A standard for me and a standard for thee". And they are not the same.


Great quote from Trump.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 19:54:56   #
skylane5sp Loc: Puyallup, WA
 
dlwhawaii wrote:
Great quote from Trump.

Liar.

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 21:20:01   #
dlwhawaii Loc: Sunny Wailuku, Hawaii
 
Hey there tricyclist. ALL you are good for is calling people names. HAND!

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 11:42:00   #
skylane5sp Loc: Puyallup, WA
 
Putting your stupid, snarky, deflectively irrelevant comment aside, Mazie, you still lied.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 12:25:27   #
Shutterbug1697 Loc: Northeast
 
SteveR wrote:
Is requiring ID in a bar racist?

Canada has found a way to get more people vaccinated.

The folks up there need to show their proof of vaccination to be able to buy liquor or pot.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 12:27:40   #
SteveR Loc: Dallas
 
Shutterbug1697 wrote:
Canada has found a way to get more people vaccinated.

The folks up there need to show their proof of vaccination to be able to buy liquor or pot.



Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 12:42:25   #
dlwhawaii Loc: Sunny Wailuku, Hawaii
 
skylane5sp wrote:
Putting your stupid, snarky, deflectively irrelevant comment aside, Mazie, you still lied.


Are you that angry that you are unable to ride a real bike so that all you are able to do is cast aspersions and denigrate others? TRUMP LIES. Covid will go away by itself, Covid will magically disappear, Covid is no problem. Do these lies sound familiar? Of course not, you're a Trumpist and a Republicant. LOL. LOL.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 14:13:15   #
Rose42
 
Shutterbug1697 wrote:
Canada has found a way to get more people vaccinated.

The folks up there need to show their proof of vaccination to be able to buy liquor or pot.


Thats only in one province - Quebec. The other provinces don’t follow Quebec

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 14:53:21   #
skylane5sp Loc: Puyallup, WA
 
dlwhawaii wrote:
Are you that angry that you are unable to ride a real bike so that all you are able to do is cast aspersions and denigrate others? TRUMP LIES. Covid will go away by itself, Covid will magically disappear, Covid is no problem. Do these lies sound familiar? Of course not, you're a Trumpist and a Republicant. LOL. LOL.

Angry? “Real bike”? Deflect much, Mazie? Your ignorance and apparent jealousy of a skill I acquired over fifty years ago and still exercise to this day does not deflect from your outright, previous LIE you tried to attribute to former President Trump. You lied. Own it or retract it.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 15:11:02   #
dlwhawaii Loc: Sunny Wailuku, Hawaii
 
I DON'T OWN THE LIES, TRUMP DOES. DEAL WITH IT. TRUMP COULDN'T TELL THE TRUTH IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. Bye, bye.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
The Attic
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.