Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Meetup
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jan 11, 2022 12:15:58   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
Meetup.com is always trying to drum up business. This is their latest attempt. I don't know what kind of a group this is, but I'd love to belong.



Reply
Jan 11, 2022 12:20:30   #
chasgroh Loc: Buena Park, CA
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Meetup.com is always trying to drum up business. This is their latest attempt. I don't know what kind of a group this is, but I'd love to belong.


...looks like you'd fit right in. ;0)

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 12:23:12   #
nervous2 Loc: Provo, Utah
 
Hmm . . . what are the dues?

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 12:37:08   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
chasgroh wrote:
...looks like you'd fit right in. ;0)


Definitely

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 12:38:06   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
nervous2 wrote:
Hmm . . . what are the dues?


The organizer pays Meetup a monthly fee. He/she decides whether or not to charge the members. I've joined a couple, and there was no fee from members.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 15:42:20   #
dancers Loc: melbourne.victoria, australia
 
an ad. for dental work???

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 08:41:40   #
Canisdirus
 
nervous2 wrote:
Hmm . . . what are the dues?


The dues are as usual...picking up the check(s).

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 08:54:31   #
Indi Loc: Long Island, NY
 
They look like they’re from the same family.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 09:27:07   #
cyan Loc: Northern NJ
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Meetup.com is always trying to drum up business. This is their latest attempt. I don't know what kind of a group this is, but I'd love to belong.


Probably a gay women's group. It doesn't say in the description of the group?

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 10:19:40   #
StanMac Loc: Tennessee
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Meetup.com is always trying to drum up business. This is their latest attempt. I don't know what kind of a group this is, but I'd love to belong.


Jerry, I figure your ukulele orchestra was a bunch of cut-ups like that crowd!

Stan

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 10:22:44   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
cyan wrote:
Probably a gay women's group. It doesn't say in the description of the group?


Now that is one of most ignorant, bigoted and prejudiced remarks I have witnessed on UHH.
Here's a similar image. Would you make the same characterization. Oh, It is my granddaughter and friends!

Mark


(Download)

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 10:29:39   #
cyan Loc: Northern NJ
 
markngolf wrote:
Now that is one of most ignorant, bigoted and prejudiced remarks I have witnessed on UHH.
Here's a similar image. Would you make the same characterization. Oh, It is my granddaughter and friends!

Mark


Absolutely NOT! I was just making an observation that they're all female. Sorry if I offended you. And, maybe others.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 10:50:15   #
Canisdirus
 
cyan wrote:
Absolutely NOT! I was just making an observation that they're all female. Sorry if I offended you. And, maybe others.


Heh...you think all females are lesbians?

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 12:29:34   #
cyan Loc: Northern NJ
 
Canisdirus wrote:
Heh...you think all females are lesbians?


Of course not! What's the matter with you? I just supplied a "maybe" answer. And all you can think of is that I'm biased? NO!

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 12:53:24   #
billb800si
 
Um, just my observation but I would think you would have to be female to join, no?????

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.