Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
....
Jan 3, 2022 13:36:40   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
sold

Reply
Jan 3, 2022 21:12:07   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
More pics.







Reply
Jan 4, 2022 10:00:51   #
charlienow Loc: Hershey, PA
 
I take it the Z50 does not come with the lenses shown on the box

Chuck

Reply
 
 
Jan 4, 2022 10:12:35   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
charlienow wrote:
I take it the Z50 does not come with the lenses shown on the box

Chuck


Do you mean you want the Z50 body?

Mu

Reply
Jan 4, 2022 10:17:08   #
charlienow Loc: Hershey, PA
 
mli1201 wrote:
Do you mean you want the Z50 body?

Mu


do the lenses come with it?

Reply
Jan 4, 2022 10:18:17   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
charlienow wrote:
do the lenses come with it?


Sorry no lens. I will keep the lenses.

Mu

Reply
Jan 4, 2022 16:40:42   #
nervous2 Loc: Provo, Utah
 
mli1201 wrote:
More pics.


Sending pm. Please put me first in line for the XQD cards (how many do you have) and the reader. Thanks.

Reply
 
 
Jan 4, 2022 16:45:14   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
nervous2 wrote:
Sending pm. Please put me first in line for the XQD cards (how many do you have) and the reader. Thanks.


Already sold several cards. Only one 32GB card and the reader left. Let me know if you are still interested.

Mu

Reply
Jan 6, 2022 09:40:47   #
rchadlock Loc: Plano, Texas
 
Will you sell the FTZ adapter separately and if so how much?

Reply
Jan 6, 2022 10:36:55   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
rchadlock wrote:
Will you sell the FTZ adapter separately and if so how much?


It was already sold.

Reply
Jan 6, 2022 10:37:44   #
rchadlock Loc: Plano, Texas
 
Okay thanks.

Reply
 
 
Jan 6, 2022 16:26:17   #
hrblaine
 
mli1201 wrote:
It was already sold.


D^mn, why don't you just post what's already been sold? Save yourself some time and save others time and frustration!

Not to mention bandwidth!

Harry

Reply
Jan 6, 2022 16:47:29   #
mli1201 Loc: Lincoln Nebraska
 
hrblaine wrote:
D^mn, why don't you just post what's already been sold? Save yourself some time and save others time and frustration!

Not to mention bandwidth!

Harry


I posted what had already been sold when he asked. Then I deleted them and only keep the Z50 in the post to save your time and frustration!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.