Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: "Christmas Past & Present"" Dec. 20-25
Page 1 of 21 next> last>>
Dec 19, 2021 18:08:12   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
Memories of Christmases Past, and What's going on this Christmas..


(Download)


(Download)





Reply
Dec 19, 2021 20:03:42   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Last Year....



Reply
Dec 19, 2021 23:47:38   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Memories of Christmases Past, and What's going on this Christmas..


Lesley, Hi - thanks for hosting this week. I'll stop in at some point.

Reply
 
 
Dec 19, 2021 23:48:19   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Last Year....


Oh Oh Oh - I love this RR. Did you make it?

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 07:16:57   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Oh Oh Oh - I love this RR. Did you make it?


I like it too, Jim!

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 07:23:18   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
A few from this Christmas....

Loving those new poinsettia colors!
Loving those new poinsettia colors!...
(Download)

And the different wild bird Christmas tree theme this year
And the different wild bird  Christmas tree theme ...
(Download)

Cute little blue bird
Cute little blue bird...
(Download)

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 07:25:28   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Oh Oh Oh - I love this RR. Did you make it?


Yes, Pat

Reply
 
 
Dec 20, 2021 07:26:23   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
judy juul wrote:
I like it too, Jim!


Thank you, Judy

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 09:23:22   #
Fred Ann Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
 
Our dearly loved cat, Shakey is no longer with us. but he remains in our memories!
Shakey was our handsome black cat who loved a reason to celebrate a season. He didn't bother our Christmas tree but hung around it a lot. One Christmas evening we started wondering, "Where is Shakey"? We called him; "Shakey, where are you?" We knew we hadn't let him outdoors We hadn't seen him for a while?! Suddenly David made a loud noise getting up from the recliner and simultaneously we head a rattling noise under the tree and there he was!!! Shakey had been sleeping in a Christmas bag that we hadn't sealed at the top!



Reply
Dec 20, 2021 09:39:05   #
Fred Ann Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Last Year....


A lovely woodsy perspective upon a Christmas? tree. Well done!

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 10:34:34   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Last Year....



Reply
 
 
Dec 20, 2021 10:42:15   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
I have some scenes: at the zoo:


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 10:58:59   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Fred Ann wrote:
Our dearly loved cat, Shakey is no longer with us. but he remains in our memories!
Shakey was our handsome black cat who loved a reason to celebrate a season. He didn't bother our Christmas tree but hung around it a lot. One Christmas evening we started wondering, "Where is Shakey"? We called him; "Shakey, where are you?" We knew we hadn't let him outdoors We hadn't seen him for a while?! Suddenly David made a loud noise getting up from the recliner and simultaneously we head a rattling noise under the tree and there he was!!! Shakey had been sleeping in a Christmas bag that we hadn't sealed at the top!
Our dearly loved cat, Shakey is no longer with us.... (show quote)


Sad for Shakey....He was around for quite a long time, Fred Ann

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 11:00:17   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Fred Ann wrote:
A lovely woodsy perspective upon a Christmas? tree. Well done!


Learned my trick in St-Andrew's campground, thank you Fred Ann

Reply
Dec 20, 2021 11:01:18   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
photophile wrote:
I have some scenes: at the zoo:


Now that is Christmasy Karin

Reply
Page 1 of 21 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.