Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
12/13-12/15/2021 Challenge - All I Want for Christmas
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
Dec 12, 2021 17:31:44   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
The subject will be different for each person..Sharing with photos and thoughts that support your individual ideas would be fun for us all!

Had to start with this adorable photo of our Grand actually sleeping...his father planted an elf on an elf...Children are a sure fire gift!
Had to start with this adorable photo of our Grand...
(Download)

Reply
Dec 12, 2021 18:45:11   #
13 Loc: midwest...Iowa
 
judy juul wrote:
The subject will be different for each person..Sharing with photos and thoughts that support your individual ideas would be fun for us all!


The cat is waiting too!


(Download)

Reply
Dec 12, 2021 20:44:48   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Thanks for hosting Judy. My mind is whirlling w ideas. Will have to think on this.

Reply
 
 
Dec 12, 2021 21:30:26   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
13 wrote:
The cat is waiting too!


Love it! I see a gift close by....bet it will get the best of the cat....

Reply
Dec 12, 2021 21:31:41   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Thanks for hosting Judy. My mind is whirlling w ideas. Will have to think on this.


Plenty of possibilities ...No limit! See ya soon!

Reply
Dec 12, 2021 22:30:28   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
judy juul wrote:
The subject will be different for each person..Sharing with photos and thoughts that support your individual ideas would be fun for us all!


Thanks for hosting Judy. Nice start, will have to think about this one a little.

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 05:46:32   #
cmc4214 Loc: S.W. Pennsylvania
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Thanks for hosting Judy. My mind is whirlling w ideas. Will have to think on this.


Me, too (IF I can get my brain to work)

Reply
 
 
Dec 13, 2021 09:41:50   #
Terkat
 
Good morning,

I am very serious when I say this poor feline is very clearly suffering from animal abuse in its' most commonly seen form. As a practicing small animal Veterinarian I see this every day. Simply back off on the size / frequency of servings. The cat will do just fine and very likely be grateful for the extended lifespan.

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:01:53   #
boberic Loc: Quiet Corner, Connecticut. Ex long Islander
 
All I want is NOT to have this kind of weather!!!


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:40:25   #
Lucian Loc: From Wales, living in Ohio
 
13 wrote:
The cat is waiting too!


Ohh dear, waiting for a diet! Shame it was overfed so much, poor thing..

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:41:04   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
13 wrote:
The cat is waiting too!



Reply
 
 
Dec 13, 2021 10:42:20   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
boberic wrote:
All I want is NOT to have this kind of weather!!!



Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:42:55   #
Lucian Loc: From Wales, living in Ohio
 
Terkat wrote:
Good morning,

I am very serious when I say this poor feline is very clearly suffering from animal abuse in its' most commonly seen form. As a practicing small animal Veterinarian I see this every day. Simply back off on the size / frequency of servings. The cat will do just fine and very likely be grateful for the extended lifespan.


Absolutely agree, that poor cat is slowly being killed by doing that to it, a cat should never be that size. This time it is not... Bad cat, NO, but rather Bad owner... NO!

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:47:51   #
13 Loc: midwest...Iowa
 
Terkat wrote:
Good morning,

I am very serious when I say this poor feline is very clearly suffering from animal abuse in its' most commonly seen form. As a practicing small animal Veterinarian I see this every day. Simply back off on the size / frequency of servings. The cat will do just fine and very likely be grateful for the extended lifespan.


I do have a vet working with us on that and by the way...instead of judging us...we got the cat that way!

Reply
Dec 13, 2021 10:49:44   #
13 Loc: midwest...Iowa
 
Lucian wrote:
Absolutely agree, that poor cat is slowly being killed by doing that to it, a cat should never be that size. This time it is not... Bad cat, NO, but rather Bad owner... NO!


????? We got the cat that way...stupid

Reply
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.