Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
A jazz pianist and 85 yr. old jazz trombonist you probably never heard.
Nov 24, 2021 16:27:15   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
Dorothy Donegan jazz pianist - https://youtu.be/CkH5LAaGf0E
One more: https://youtu.be/urAhDdgakSY
I also had not heard of her.

Slide Hampton jazz trombonist - I saw him quite a few times at Birdland performing with Maynard Ferguson. (left handed trombonist). He's 85 in this video.
https://youtu.be/CkH5LAaGf0E
And one more:https://youtu.be/g52wGTQ_s7M

Enjoy - Happy Thanksgiving to all my UHH friends.
Mark

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 18:25:15   #
dancers Loc: melbourne.victoria, australia
 
all new to me too, Mark! thanks for the reveal!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 18:35:59   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
dancers wrote:
all new to me too, Mark! thanks for the reveal!

Happy Everything, Audrey!! I almost wished you a Happy Thanksgiving, but I don't think you had any Pilgrims!

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 18:42:54   #
dancers Loc: melbourne.victoria, australia
 
markngolf wrote:
Happy Everything, Audrey!! I almost wished you a Happy Thanksgiving, but I don't think you had any Pilgrims!


you are correct. we had Captain Cook! I am happy in my life, every day above ground is a bonus. xxx

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 00:51:20   #
Busbum Loc: 85367
 
👍👍👍🦃🦃🦃

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 07:33:08   #
sodapop Loc: Belcamp, MD
 
markngolf wrote:
Dorothy Donegan jazz pianist - https://youtu.be/CkH5LAaGf0E
One more: https://youtu.be/urAhDdgakSY
I also had not heard of her.

Slide Hampton jazz trombonist - I saw him quite a few times at Birdland performing with Maynard Ferguson. (left handed trombonist). He's 85 in this video.
https://youtu.be/CkH5LAaGf0E
And one more:https://youtu.be/g52wGTQ_s7M

Enjoy - Happy Thanksgiving to all my UHH friends.
Mark


Great stuff! Brings out the "how do they do it?" in me.. Thn ks for sharing

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 08:56:31   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
sodapop wrote:
Great stuff! Brings out the "how do they do it?" in me.. Thn ks for sharing


Glad you enjoyed it!
Mark

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.