Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Ready to Ride
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Nov 24, 2021 14:17:35   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
Julius was enjoying the exploration of our garage just after I removed the cover on my little Mazdaspeed.

😎
Premium Fuel? Makes sense to me, I’m a premium kitty!
Premium Fuel?  Makes sense to me, I’m a premium ki...
(Download)
I LOVE the smell of black leather on a fast car!
I LOVE the smell of black leather on a fast car!...
(Download)
If you let me drive, I’m going to need a booster seat. Plus a nap before we go.
If you let me drive, I’m going to need a booster s...
(Download)

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 14:22:01   #
quixdraw Loc: American Free States -- Montana
 
Excellent photos, cat, and car. Anytime I need to drive somewhere the dogs line up for a ride. Does the cat ride along sometimes?

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 14:31:04   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
Nice photos of that beautiful kitty and your toy! My parents used to take our Siamese for a ride every Sunday afternoon. One Sunday, my dad didn't feel well so they weren't going to go but the Siamese put up such a fuss that my dad had to suck it up and drive.

Dodie

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 14:40:30   #
Toment Loc: FL, IL
 
Nice ride!
Thanks for sharing

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 15:05:57   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
My crew is envious of the convertible, Pete. They said nothing about Julius.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 15:06:32   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
Cute Cat, nice car. I bet she's off like a shot when you start the car.

An aside: Ever notice how most people call Cats She and Dogs He

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:52:13   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
quixdraw wrote:
Excellent photos, cat, and car. Anytime I need to drive somewhere the dogs line up for a ride. Does the cat ride along sometimes?


Thanks. No, the little guy gets stressed out in a moving car. But he’s never seen or heard this one start up. Plus there’s no top. It feels like a large box to him and he just loves boxes.

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 21:54:17   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
luvmypets wrote:
Nice photos of that beautiful kitty and your toy! My parents used to take our Siamese for a ride every Sunday afternoon. One Sunday, my dad didn't feel well so they weren't going to go but the Siamese put up such a fuss that my dad had to suck it up and drive.

Dodie


Thank you. Oh yes, kitty can get quite noisy when he can’t have his way.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:56:11   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
Toment wrote:
Nice ride!
Thanks for sharing


It was the first year they ever made the turbo for the US market. Only 4,400 of them imported.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:59:20   #
quixdraw Loc: American Free States -- Montana
 
pmorin wrote:
Thanks. No, the little guy gets stressed out in a moving car. But he’s never seen or heard this one start up. Plus there’s no top. It feels like a large box to him and he just loves boxes.


Cats! Still love 'em!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:59:56   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
UTMike wrote:
My crew is envious of the convertible, Pete. They said nothing about Julius.


But it’s an old car! 2004. We’ll, since Julius is a typical cat, he won’t care.

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 22:02:44   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
Curmudgeon wrote:
Cute Cat, nice car. I bet she's off like a shot when you start the car.

An aside: Ever notice how most people call Cats She and Dogs He


Thanks. You would win that bet! Yup noticed that also. Sometimes I’m just as guilty as everyone else. 😊🤭

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 22:03:42   #
pmorin Loc: Huntington Beach, Palm Springs
 
quixdraw wrote:
Cats! Still love 'em!


👍

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 05:46:10   #
riderxlx Loc: DFW area Texas
 
pmorin wrote:
Julius was enjoying the exploration of our garage just after I removed the cover on my little Mazdaspeed.

😎


Very nice car and cat. I have to Miatas myself a 2000 and a 2001 special edition. Plus an orange cat that looks like yours. Great cars fun to drive and easy to own and maintain.
Bruce

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 07:11:56   #
tcthome Loc: Keansburg , NJ
 

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.