Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Links and Resources
Penis photography
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 12, 2021 08:20:34   #
clemente21
 
I understand that photographers might want to specialize, but this....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zUauDluP8

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 08:54:12   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Such a big fuss over such a little thing.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 08:57:07   #
burkphoto Loc: High Point, NC
 
clemente21 wrote:
I understand that photographers might want to specialize, but this....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zUauDluP8


Of course. Women want equal time when it comes to porn…

If you click the link, YouBoob will suggest dozens of related topics and present ads for “penis enhancers.”

{sigh}

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 09:05:12   #
frankraney Loc: Clovis, Ca. For the last 50 years.
 
UTMike wrote:
Such a big fuss over such a little thing.


LOL I didn't blow it up, so I must have missed the little things.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 09:06:14   #
frankraney Loc: Clovis, Ca. For the last 50 years.
 
clemente21 wrote:
I understand that photographers might want to specialize, but this....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zUauDluP8


What I can't believe it's the price she claimed she was getting. She must really go through some hard times to do it.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 09:28:40   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
Now the inevitable question: "What's the best lens to use to take pictures of a p...?"

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 09:32:04   #
ronichas Loc: Long Island
 
clemente21 wrote:
I understand that photographers might want to specialize, but this....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zUauDluP8


I have been to Iceland 3 times. There is a Penis Museum, the only one in the world is in Reykjavík, Iceland.

I am doing a photo tour there next September. It will be a combo, easy horseback riding/photography.
PM me if interested.

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 10:05:28   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
ronichas wrote:
I have been to Iceland 3 times. There is a Penis Museum, the only one in the world is in Reykjavík, Iceland.

I am doing a photo tour there next September. It will be a combo, easy horseback riding/photography.
PM me if interested.


They accept donations?

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 10:47:58   #
ronichas Loc: Long Island
 
jerryc41 wrote:
They accept donations?


Yes they do! They had one, but it shriveled up, so they are looking for another volunteer.
You interested?

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:10:59   #
clemente21
 
ronichas wrote:
I have been to Iceland 3 times. There is a Penis Museum, the only one in the world is in Reykjavík, Iceland.

I am doing a photo tour there next September. It will be a combo, easy horseback riding/photography.
PM me if interested.


I'll be darned....

https://phallus.is/en/

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:22:57   #
burkphoto Loc: High Point, NC
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Now the inevitable question: "What's the best lens to use to take pictures of a p...?"


That would be a LONG macro, I'd assume... I've never taken any "dikpix," as she called them. Of course, the photographer in the video might like a closer view... Perhaps she's a connoisseur?

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 13:29:03   #
burkphoto Loc: High Point, NC
 
ronichas wrote:
Yes they do! They had one, but it shriveled up, so they are looking for another volunteer.
You interested?


I'm surprised the photographer didn't mention having an agreement with a urologist to provide ED relief pills for the shy ones.

I think you would have to be a REALLY good sport to submit to such a session going into a museum. Putting one's junk out there for the public to see is not for the faint-hearted.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:10:36   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
ronichas wrote:
Yes they do! They had one, but it shriveled up, so they are looking for another volunteer.
You interested?


Let me think about it. Do I have to be dead to make a donation? I could use the tax deduction, although it would be a small one.

There's a video on YouTube about size.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:11:14   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
burkphoto wrote:
I'm surprised the photographer didn't mention having an agreement with a urologist to provide ED relief pills for the shy ones.

I think you would have to be a REALLY good sport to submit to such a session going into a museum. Putting one's junk out there for the public to see is not for the faint-hearted.


Well, I doubt the face would be posted along with the "head."

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:42:41   #
burkphoto Loc: High Point, NC
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Well, I doubt the face would be posted along with the "head."


Still, there are people who would SWEAR they saw someone they recognize...

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Links and Resources
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.