Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - 9-26-2021
Page 1 of 9 next> last>>
Sep 25, 2021 18:47:42   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Here we are another week gone by and you know what that means. That’s right it’s Free Sunday, and I know you’ve got something to share. Whether it’s a leftover from some previous challenge you didn’t get posted or something new you really like and think we will too, here’s the place. Maybe you’ve discovered a new twist to this amazing hobby we enjoy so much. I know some of you out there are professionals and you need to know we hobbiest appreciate greatly your sharing your talent and insight to our endeavors.
I’ll share a couple of shots and some fantasy play with a link to boot.
So what’s a salvia plant got to do with …
So what’s a salvia plant got to do with …...
(Download)
….a pile of chain in Home Depot>?
….a pile of chain in Home Depot>?...
(Download)
Nothing, but I like to play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtFUX4Y2U84
Nothing, but I like to play.    https://www.youtub...
(Download)
Please…!
Please…!...
(Download)

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 18:54:35   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Here's the link that wouldn't play from the posted comment.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtFUX4Y2U84

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 19:06:16   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Here we are another week gone by and you know what that means. That’s right it’s Free Sunday, and I know you’ve got something to share. Whether it’s a leftover from some previous challenge you didn’t get posted or something new you really like and think we will too, here’s the place. Maybe you’ve discovered a new twist to this amazing hobby we enjoy so much. I know some of you out there are professionals and you need to know we hobbiest appreciate greatly your sharing your talent and insight to our endeavors.
I’ll share a couple of shots and some fantasy play with a link to boot.
Here we are another week gone by and you know what... (show quote)


It's happened..you've been "Williamized" and that's not a bad thing at all!

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 19:09:24   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
It's happened..you've been "Williamized" and that's not a bad thing at all!


Thanks Larry, have a good sleep

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 19:19:45   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
I remember that song and Joe Cocker!! Good to listen to some of these from my past - I'm old so I have a long past.
Leaves in a pond in a huge Portland Cemetery
Leaves in a pond in a huge Portland Cemetery...
We saw this not-so-little spider in his web going after his capture (he looked like a pea-sized football)
We saw this not-so-little spider in his web going ...
And he caught this - gross!! The circle of life, I guess
And he caught this - gross!! The circle of life, I...

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 20:05:52   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
You mentioned some yesterday.....Oct.21 last year




(Download)



Reply
Sep 25, 2021 20:25:02   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Sure beats raking



Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 20:59:52   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
It's happened..you've been "Williamized" and that's not a bad thing at all!


had to crack a few links he did/it
know at the time was what I did
was not over/shot just the orginal
is thousands of years old
it was yesterday
it was yesterday...
(Download)

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:29:52   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
It's happened..you've been "Williamized" and that's not a bad thing at all!


😉👍

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:31:26   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
I remember that song and Joe Cocker!! Good to listen to some of these from my past - I'm old so I have a long past.


The dragon flies no more😳👌👍👍

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:33:51   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Roadrunner wrote:
You mentioned some yesterday.....Oct.21 last year


Looking good, especially like that first one.👍👍

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 21:36:43   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Sure beats raking


Looks like you’re practicing for when the snow flies❗️🙃👍

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:38:41   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
William wrote:
had to crack a few links he did/it
know at the time was what I did
was not over/shot just the orginal
is thousands of years old


Dee won’t let me play with her pearls🥲👍👍

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:59:36   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
working ideas Pat/takes/time/like/tomorrow

takes time the more finds out yo

impressive camera the more it @

impressed me the more/better


(Download)

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 22:07:46   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Looks like you’re practicing for when the snow flies❗️🙃👍


Yup..lol

Reply
Page 1 of 9 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.