Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Mea Culpa
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Sep 14, 2021 11:17:25   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
This is a make up set to cure mistakes and omissions in prior posts.

In my earlier post of the first day in Canyonlands NP, it was gently pointed out that my shot of the Monitor and Merrimac lacked detail. I checked and realized that I had failed to complete PP on that shot. So, #1 is the shot with PP and #2 is an earlier shot of that pair from 2019.

#3 is a tree shot that I could not get into my set of shots of the early morning along the Island in the Sky Parkway.

#4 is a B&W version of the evasive and belittling raven that failed to fly.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 11:25:33   #
angler Loc: StHelens England
 
Nice work Mike,love the tree.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 11:36:50   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
angler wrote:
Nice work Mike,love the tree.


Thanks, Jim, the smoke haze worked for that shot.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 11:47:35   #
jdtonkinson Loc: Green Valley, AZ
 
Nice effects Mike

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 12:15:39   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
jdtonkinson wrote:
Nice effects Mike


I appreciate your kind comment, Jim.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 12:57:02   #
NMGal Loc: NE NM
 
Great series, Mike. Love the tree.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 13:51:26   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
NMGal wrote:
Great series, Mike. Love the tree.


Thanks, Barbara, the tree was supposed to go with the other two but I could not get it loaded.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 14:11:23   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
Nice set Mike. I could comment on the reason you reposted these but I won't.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 14:17:07   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Curmudgeon wrote:
Nice set Mike. I could comment on the reason you reposted these but I won't.


Thanks, Jack. You know I always want to please.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 15:26:22   #
Retired CPO Loc: Travel full time in an RV
 
I like #2 especially!
I could make the same comment.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 16:26:44   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA, United States
 
I really kike numbers two and three.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 17:15:27   #
joecichjr Loc: Chicago S. Suburbs, Illinois, USA
 
UTMike wrote:
This is a make up set to cure mistakes and omissions in prior posts.

In my earlier post of the first day in Canyonlands NP, it was gently pointed out that my shot of the Monitor and Merrimac lacked detail. I checked and realized that I had failed to complete PP on that shot. So, #1 is the shot with PP and #2 is an earlier shot of that pair from 2019.

#3 is a tree shot that I could not get into my set of shots of the early morning along the Island in the Sky Parkway.

#4 is a B&W version of the evasive and belittling raven that failed to fly.
This is a make up set to cure mistakes and omissio... (show quote)


They're outstanding, Mike

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:45:06   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Retired CPO wrote:
I like #2 especially!
I could make the same comment.


I appreciate your visit, Chief. You guys should not hold back.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:45:55   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Longshadow wrote:
I really kike numbers two and three.


Thanks, Bill, they are good examples.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:46:15   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
joecichjr wrote:
They're outstanding, Mike


And you are generous, Joe.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.