Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Taking a picture of me...
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Sep 13, 2021 10:02:49   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
taking a picture of her. She was trying to be discreet about it but this didn't escape my tired old eyes. Taken at one of my favorite haunts and I must of been a sight, set up in my portable chair with a tripod and gimbal and long lens on this.


(Download)

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 10:04:40   #
Toment Loc: FL, IL
 
Gotcha!

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 10:13:42   #
lamiaceae Loc: San Luis Obispo County, CA
 
vonzip wrote:
taking a picture of her. She was trying to be discreet about it but this didn't escape my tired old eyes. Taken at one of my favorite haunts and I must of been a sight, set up in my portable chair with a tripod and gimbal and long lens on this.


If that structure were a wooden bridge, she could bring the old meaning of the word troll back. Commenting on her behavior not appearance.

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 11:16:37   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
Toment wrote:
Gotcha!


Great reply Toment. vz

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 11:18:19   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
lamiaceae wrote:
If that structure were a wooden bridge, she could bring the old meaning of the word troll back. Commenting on her behavior not appearance.


I didn't even think of that Mike. Thanks for dropping by and responding. vz

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 11:42:04   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
No one wants to photograph me, vz. You must be special!

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 11:58:40   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
kpmac wrote:
No one wants to photograph me, vz. You must be special!


Oh yeah that's me, Mr. photogenic. Thanks kp and for dropping by and responding. vz

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 12:19:36   #
Wallen Loc: Middle East
 
vonzip wrote:
taking a picture of her. She was trying to be discreet about it but this didn't escape my tired old eyes. Taken at one of my favorite haunts and I must of been a sight, set up in my portable chair with a tripod and gimbal and long lens on this.


Just like spy vs spy or sniper vs sniper

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 16:45:46   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Probably just wanted to check you out on the registered offenders list, Erik (LOL).

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 17:36:52   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
Wallen wrote:
Just like spy vs spy or sniper vs sniper


Indeed! Thanks Wallen for stopping in and commenting. vz

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 17:38:12   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
UTMike wrote:
Probably just wanted to check you out on the registered offenders list, Erik (LOL).


Oh boy! Glad I'm not on that list Mike. vz

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 17:49:47   #
joecichjr Loc: Chicago S. Suburbs, Illinois, USA
 
vonzip wrote:
taking a picture of her. She was trying to be discreet about it but this didn't escape my tired old eyes. Taken at one of my favorite haunts and I must of been a sight, set up in my portable chair with a tripod and gimbal and long lens on this.


🆒🆒🆒🆒

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 17:55:58   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
joecichjr wrote:
🆒🆒🆒🆒


Thanks Joe. vz

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 18:19:19   #
vicksart Loc: Novato, CA -earthquake country
 
What a fun and interesting shot, Erik. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 19:46:52   #
vonzip Loc: cape cod
 
vicksart wrote:
What a fun and interesting shot, Erik. Thanks for sharing.


Thanks much Vicki. I thought it was a bit unusual and worth posting. vz

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.