Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main Photography Discussion
Paintshop Pro 2022
Page 1 of 2 next>
Aug 1, 2021 08:30:50   #
John N Loc: HP14 3QF Stokenchurch, UK
 
Early days, I know, but has anyone tried this yet? I've got an upgrade offer but no trial.

Reply
Aug 1, 2021 10:22:57   #
Rongnongno Loc: FL
 
err...
https://www.paintshoppro.com/en/products/paintshop-pro/ultimate/

See the link free trial for 30 days????

Reply
Aug 1, 2021 10:32:25   #
John N Loc: HP14 3QF Stokenchurch, UK
 
2021 offer, I can't find one for 2022. Upgrade offer is for 2022.

Reply
 
 
Aug 1, 2021 10:35:39   #
Linda From Maine Loc: Yakima, Washington
 
John N wrote:
2021 offer, I can't find one for 2022. Upgrade offer is for 2022.
Where are you seeing that 2022 is available?

Reply
Aug 1, 2021 10:35:53   #
Rongnongno Loc: FL
 
John N wrote:
2021 offer, I can't find one for 2022. Upgrade offer is for 2022.

You are correct, I apologize.

Reply
Aug 1, 2021 10:43:10   #
John N Loc: HP14 3QF Stokenchurch, UK
 
Linda, can't see it on the web but all their other 2022 upgrades have released recently. I just opened my 2020 yesterday and the upgrade offer was there. £55.00 ($70.00 approx.). Finding it difficult to get my head around Affinity (wouldn't have bought it had it not been half price) and feel an upgrade is on the books.

Reply
Aug 1, 2021 10:49:43   #
Linda From Maine Loc: Yakima, Washington
 
John N wrote:
Linda, can't see it on the web but all their other 2022 upgrades have released recently. I just opened my 2020 yesterday and the upgrade offer was there. £55.00 ($70.00 approx.). Finding it difficult to get my head around Affinity (wouldn't have bought it had it not been half price) and feel an upgrade is on the books.
Thanks John. Upgrades are tempting, but if you're enjoying as-is and have no issues, perhaps hold off. Of course, maybe someone will answer your topic with the information you're actually seeking

Reply
 
 
Aug 1, 2021 12:55:45   #
John N Loc: HP14 3QF Stokenchurch, UK
 
Looking to see how the A.I. stacks up, they introduced it in 2021, but the new version has improved (supposedly) on it, and I believe has a background replacement mechanism which would be fun to play with, but I'm just wondering if someone has gone for it already.

Reply
Aug 2, 2021 05:35:01   #
philmurfin Loc: Bakewell, Derbyshire UK
 
from the advert I thought it didn't offer a huge up-grade for the price.

I'm currently trialing Exposure X6 and I'm quite impressed so far, they will also throw in X7 with improved AI maskingwhen it's released in September.

Reply
Aug 2, 2021 10:58:02   #
DebAnn Loc: Toronto
 
Linda From Maine wrote:
Where are you seeing that 2022 is available?


If you already use Paint Shop Pro 2021, you should have rec'd an auto offer - mine just popped up on my screen yesterday. I always go for the upgrades since I love the program and the upgrade price is extremely reasonable. Haven't tried any of the new features yet though.

Reply
Aug 2, 2021 11:01:22   #
Linda From Maine Loc: Yakima, Washington
 
DebAnn wrote:
If you already use Paint Shop Pro 2021, you should have rec'd an auto offer ...
No, I don't. I was just curious because I couldn't find a reference via Google

Thanks Deb.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2021 11:11:55   #
rangel28
 
If you are going to upgrade to 2022, I would hold off until the price comes down. Corel always runs sales and they will drop the price considerably as we approach the end of the year. I would also check their website and see what new features they added this year (they usually include a comparison chart) to see if the upgrade is worth it. I used to upgrade frequently but lately have been upgrading every other year unless they are offering new features I want.

Reply
Aug 2, 2021 11:43:06   #
John N Loc: HP14 3QF Stokenchurch, UK
 
rangel28 wrote:
If you are going to upgrade to 2022, I would hold off until the price comes down. Corel always runs sales and they will drop the price considerably as we approach the end of the year. I would also check their website and see what new features they added this year (they usually include a comparison chart) to see if the upgrade is worth it. I used to upgrade frequently but lately have been upgrading every other year unless they are offering new features I want.



I'm running 2020 at the moment and the upgrade offer is about 35% off list, which they'll base all future discounts on. Having a nightmare with Affinity though when I get something to work it works well. Probably just me.

Reply
Aug 2, 2021 14:02:33   #
revhen Loc: By the beautiful Hudson
 
Here's all I got:



Reply
Aug 2, 2021 14:29:19   #
quaker1955
 
Here is copy of a comparison of Paintshop Pro 2022 new features to older versions.


(Download)

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main Photography Discussion
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.