Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
This Works Both Ways
Jul 22, 2021 11:03:44   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
Men and women can have totally different opinions about so-called arguments. One thinks it's over, when the other is still fuming.

If you haven't been following this comic strip, the girl was mad at her boyfriend for some reason. He was afraid they were breaking up, and he was devastated for days.



Reply
Jul 22, 2021 16:02:41   #
RiJoRi Loc: Sandy Ridge, NC
 
Usually, it's me saying, "We argued?" 😁

--Rich

Reply
Jul 23, 2021 08:13:42   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
RiJoRi wrote:
Usually, it's me saying, "We argued?" 😁

--Rich


Yes! I know that feeling well.

Reply
 
 
Jul 23, 2021 10:43:18   #
EdJ0307 Loc: out west someplace
 
jerryc41 wrote:
If you haven't been following this comic strip . . .
When I moved here in 2005 the local newspaper published seven days a week. Then when the economy went to hell they published five days a week. After a period of time they went back to six days. But a couple years ago they dropped it to two days a week. That's when I cancelled my subscription. Now about the only comics I see are the ones Jerry posts here. And seeing those I realize I'm not missing much.

Reply
Jul 23, 2021 14:41:03   #
srg
 
EdJ0307 wrote:
When I moved here in 2005 the local newspaper published seven days a week. Then when the economy went to hell they published five days a week. After a period of time they went back to six days. But a couple years ago they dropped it to two days a week. That's when I cancelled my subscription. Now about the only comics I see are the ones Jerry posts here. And seeing those I realize I'm not missing much.


But sadly, what you are missing is a sense of humor.

Reply
Jul 23, 2021 16:57:48   #
Floyd Loc: Misplaced Texan in Florence, Alabama
 
Check out "Go Comics". Almost all of the good ones and a few of the bad ones. Cost is $13.00/yr. for a daily email containing your choice of comics. Been using this service for nearly 10 years.

Reply
Jul 23, 2021 17:17:38   #
flathead27ford Loc: Colorado, North of Greeley
 
Usually it's the other way around. The woman fumes and the guy forgets.

Reply
 
 
Jul 24, 2021 09:35:38   #
anotherview Loc: California
 
It's a cartoon world.
jerryc41 wrote:
Men and women can have totally different opinions about so-called arguments. One thinks it's over, when the other is still fuming.

If you haven't been following this comic strip, the girl was mad at her boyfriend for some reason. He was afraid they were breaking up, and he was devastated for days.

Reply
Jul 24, 2021 09:36:48   #
EdJ0307 Loc: out west someplace
 
srg wrote:
But sadly, what you are missing is a sense of humor.
I don't know about that. I think a lot of the jokes posted here are funny, especially the ones by Frenchy. And I thought that joke of yours about asbestos shingles was kind of funny. And your joke about the moth blinking because of the porch light was hilarious.

Reply
Jul 25, 2021 08:30:17   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
With Amazon Prime, you get the Washington Post. That has dozens of comics daily.

Reply
Jul 25, 2021 09:32:28   #
EdJ0307 Loc: out west someplace
 
jerryc41 wrote:
With Amazon Prime, you get the Washington Post. That has dozens of comics daily.
As Johnny Carson would say, "I did not know that". I'll have to check it out.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.