Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
does anyone know where I can get this ???
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jul 15, 2021 18:43:02   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
Canon Extender EF 2X III

I want to buy and put this on My Canon 70-200 2.8 lens I have the Canon 5D Mark’s IV does anyone have one to sell know where I can get it???

Reply
Jul 15, 2021 18:56:23   #
CHG_CANON Loc: the Windy City
 
You can buy them at any Canon authorized reseller, probably the same places you bought your EOS 5DIV camera and your EF 70-200 lens.

Reply
Jul 15, 2021 19:07:28   #
Dave327 Loc: Duluth, GA. USA
 
Canon USA website and Amazon which lists it as in stock soon.

Reply
 
 
Jul 15, 2021 19:12:06   #
d3200prime
 
DelRae wrote:
Canon Extender EF 2X III

I want to buy and put this on My Canon 70-200 2.8 lens I have the Canon 5D Mark’s IV does anyone have one to sell know where I can get it???


Here's a bunch on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=Canon+Extender+EF+2X+III&_sacat=0

Reply
Jul 15, 2021 21:26:48   #
imagemeister Loc: Stuart, Florida
 
DelRae wrote:
Canon Extender EF 2X III

I want to buy and put this on My Canon 70-200 2.8 lens I have the Canon 5D Mark’s IV does anyone have one to sell know where I can get it???


Exactly Which 70-200 do you have - it matters somewhat ??

Reply
Jul 16, 2021 05:37:22   #
DavidM Loc: New Orleans, LA
 
DelRae wrote:
Canon Extender EF 2X III

I want to buy and put this on My Canon 70-200 2.8 lens I have the Canon 5D Mark’s IV does anyone have one to sell know where I can get it???


Canon has refurbished one available. So does mpb.com and keh.com
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/extender-ef-2x-iii?searchTerm=xtender%20EF%202X%20III

Reply
Jul 16, 2021 13:39:11   #
jimvanells Loc: Augusta, GA
 
I would check KEH for a used one which could save some money. These have no moving parts and are pretty robust.

Reply
 
 
Jul 17, 2021 00:01:21   #
Doc Mck
 
Several on eBay. They have a iii model available now.

Reply
Jul 17, 2021 09:21:46   #
imagemeister Loc: Stuart, Florida
 
imagemeister wrote:
Exactly Which 70-200 do you have - it matters somewhat ??


If you do not have a II version lens, a III version extender is of dubious value ......and the II's are much cheaper.

Reply
Jul 17, 2021 13:00:41   #
Doc Mck
 
I have one I’d sell for $250. I’ve had it for 6 mos and used it very little. I didn’t realize it only worked on one lens I owned, a 100-400L. I was trying to lighten my drive around the ranch load without pulling out the big lens. I’m 78 and ,unfortunately, not the gorilla I once was. They also work great on your 70-200. They won’t fit any other zooms.

Reply
Jul 17, 2021 13:41:53   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
CHG_CANON wrote:
You can buy them at any Canon authorized reseller, probably the same places you bought your EOS 5DIV camera and your EF 70-200 lens.


Thanks Paul I just want to go out a little more this lens should work for that for out door sports?? DelRae

Reply
 
 
Jul 17, 2021 13:43:01   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
DavidM wrote:
Canon has refurbished one available. So does mpb.com and keh.com
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/extender-ef-2x-iii?searchTerm=xtender%20EF%202X%20III


Thank you for getting back to me DelRae

Reply
Jul 17, 2021 13:49:18   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
Dave327 wrote:
Canon USA website and Amazon which lists it as in stock soon.



Reply
Jul 17, 2021 13:53:40   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
imagemeister wrote:
If you do not have a II version lens, a III version extender is of dubious value ......and the II's are much cheaper.


Thanks for getting back to me I have EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS II USM DelRae

Reply
Jul 17, 2021 13:54:13   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
jimvanells wrote:
I would check KEH for a used one which could save some money. These have no moving parts and are pretty robust.



Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.