Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
Film Cameras For Sale Minolta - Konica & Polaroid
Jun 9, 2021 16:18:00   #
SonyA580 Loc: FL in the winter & MN in the summer
 
#1. Black KONICA AUTOREFLEX TC with Hexanon AR 50mm f/1.7 - Body and lens are in very good to excellent condition. No scratches on the body or glass. Covering is pulling away from the metal in some areas. No signs of mold or dust in the lens. Shutter works fine. I have not tested the meter. This lens was rated "one of the sharpest lenses ever made".
#2. *SOLD* MINOLTA SRT SC-II with Minolta MD Rokkor 45mm f/2.0 - Body has some light scratches where strap rubbed it. Otherwise very good condition. Glass is clear of any mold or dust. Shutter operates OK. I have not tested the meter.
#3 POLAROID Super Colorpack Land Camera - Appears to be in good condition. No scratches on the body or lens. Inside very clean. Requires 2 AA batteries.
Manuals are available on line for all of the cameras. Packaging and shipping costs should be about $12 per camera. I will ship within the continental US only. I accept checks, money orders (allow 5 days to clear) or, if you must, PayPal.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 16:40:05   #
Gabyto
 
SonyA580 wrote:
#1. Black KONICA AUTOREFLEX TC with Hexanon AR 50mm f/1.7 - Body and lens are in very good to excellent condition. No scratches on the body or glass. Covering is pulling away from the metal in some areas. No signs of mold or dust in the lens. Shutter works fine. I have not tested the meter. This lens was rated "one of the sharpest lenses ever made".
#2. MINOLTA SRT SC-II with Minolta MD Rokkor 45mm f/2.0 - Body has some light scratches where strap rubbed it. Otherwise very good condition. Glass is clear of any mold or dust. Shutter operates OK. I have not tested the meter.
#3 POLAROID Super Colorpack Land Camera - Appears to be in good condition. No scratches on the body or lens. Inside very clean. Requires 2 AA batteries.
Manuals are available on line for all of the cameras. Packaging and shipping costs should be about $12 per camera. I will ship within the continental US only. I accept checks, money orders (allow 5 days to clear) or, if you must, PayPal.
#1. Black KONICA AUTOREFLEX TC with Hexanon AR 50m... (show quote)


What happened to the prices?.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 08:29:45   #
SonyA580 Loc: FL in the winter & MN in the summer
 
Gabyto wrote:
What happened to the prices?.


Make an offer.

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 08:33:21   #
leftj Loc: Texas
 
SonyA580 wrote:
Make an offer.


That dog don't hunt.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 22:49:55   #
User ID
 
leftj wrote:
That dog don't hunt.

Just another ignorable critic.

A real buyer would make an offer.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 07:07:43   #
machia Loc: NJ
 
The SC-II is a great SLR. And Rokkor glass is top notch. Highly recommend it.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 12:51:22   #
SonyA580 Loc: FL in the winter & MN in the summer
 
machia wrote:
The SC-II is a great SLR. And Rokkor glass is top notch. Highly recommend it.


The Konica/Minolta collaboration produced some outstanding lenses. I currently use three 20+ year old Minolta lenses on my 24.6 MP Sony DSLR: 24 f/2.8, 50 f1.7 and the 70-210 f/4. All have excellent colors and sharpness and, best of all, are available for under $100!

Reply
 
 
Jun 11, 2021 13:02:03   #
machia Loc: NJ
 
SonyA580 wrote:
The Konica/Minolta collaboration produced some outstanding lenses. I currently use three 20+ year old Minolta lenses on my 24.6 MP Sony DSLR: 24 f/2.8, 50 f1.7 and the 70-210 f/4. All have excellent colors and sharpness and, best of all, are available for under $100!

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 13:10:56   #
machia Loc: NJ
 
I never went digital in time to buy the Minolta DSLR. I hear it was a superb camera with internal IS. It also came in at a high price point with only 6mp. Sales were mediocre and Sony knew Minolta was in trouble. Minolta envisioned some sort of a partnership but Sony wanted a total buyout. Rokker glass was so good they built lenses for Leica. My 58mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.7 lenses I’ve adapted to my Canon DSLR. The adapter works well.
Like you noted, all this great Minolta glass, both MF and AF are available at very reasonable prices. And so are the superb Minolta SLR’s. I still shoot with all three, the SC-II, X-700 and my first SLR, the SRT-101 which I shot professionally with in the 1970’s for a Jersey shore guy with a guitar who eventually made it big time to say the least, lol.
Was the Konica-Minolta glass still Rokkor, or was Konica glass used as well?

Reply
Jun 12, 2021 07:17:21   #
Gatorcoach Loc: New Jersey
 
machia wrote:
I never went digital in time to buy the Minolta DSLR. I hear it was a superb camera with internal IS. It also came in at a high price point with only 6mp. Sales were mediocre and Sony knew Minolta was in trouble. Minolta envisioned some sort of a partnership but Sony wanted a total buyout. Rokker glass was so good they built lenses for Leica. My 58mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.7 lenses I’ve adapted to my Canon DSLR. The adapter works well.
Like you noted, all this great Minolta glass, both MF and AF are available at very reasonable prices. And so are the superb Minolta SLR’s. I still shoot with all three, the SC-II, X-700 and my first SLR, the SRT-101 which I shot professionally with in the 1970’s for a Jersey shore guy with a guitar who eventually made it big time to say the least, lol.
Was the Konica-Minolta glass still Rokkor, or was Konica glass used as well?
I never went digital in time to buy the Minolta DS... (show quote)


Machia, it could be your lucky day. I have a K/M 7D. I paid a bunch for it back in the day and yes, it was loaded and more a pro than consumer camera. The 28-100 AF macro lens does not appear to be a Rokker. I also have a Tokina 400mm AF lens that works great on it and Sony camera.

If you are interested we can talk. I live in Jersey as well.









Reply
Jun 12, 2021 07:28:53   #
machia Loc: NJ
 
Gatorcoach wrote:
Machia, it could be your lucky day. I have a K/M 7D. I paid a bunch for it back in the day and yes, it was loaded and more a pro than consumer camera. The 28-100 AF macro lens does not appear to be a Rokker. I also have a Tokina 400mm AF lens that works great on it and Sony camera.

If you are interested we can talk. I live in Jersey as well.


You’re considering selling it?

Reply
 
 
Jun 12, 2021 08:39:22   #
SonyA580 Loc: FL in the winter & MN in the summer
 
machia wrote:
I never went digital in time to buy the Minolta DSLR. I hear it was a superb camera with internal IS. It also came in at a high price point with only 6mp. Sales were mediocre and Sony knew Minolta was in trouble. Minolta envisioned some sort of a partnership but Sony wanted a total buyout. Rokker glass was so good they built lenses for Leica. My 58mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.7 lenses I’ve adapted to my Canon DSLR. The adapter works well.
Like you noted, all this great Minolta glass, both MF and AF are available at very reasonable prices. And so are the superb Minolta SLR’s. I still shoot with all three, the SC-II, X-700 and my first SLR, the SRT-101 which I shot professionally with in the 1970’s for a Jersey shore guy with a guitar who eventually made it big time to say the least, lol.
Was the Konica-Minolta glass still Rokkor, or was Konica glass used as well?
I never went digital in time to buy the Minolta DS... (show quote)


The Konica I have, the Autoreflex TC, used both the Hexanon and Hexar lenses. The Hexar line being the lower cost .

Reply
Jun 12, 2021 09:47:15   #
Gatorcoach Loc: New Jersey
 
Sure. It just sits on my shelf. If somebody really wants it or could use it, why not? message me.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.