Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Dolphin Explorer
Apr 7, 2021 23:25:23   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
A group of us from the Village went down to Port Adelaide yesterday to go on the Dolphin Explorer Cruise.
I've done it a few times before and it's a great way to spend a few hours. We also had lunch on the boat.
Managed to get a few dolphin shots but the buggers never got their heads out of the water once...must be shy...there is a pod that permanently live in the Port River.
I also got some shots of the City Of Adelaide from a new perspective...had a fun day...


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Apr 7, 2021 23:44:09   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Thanks for sharing your tour, Ron.

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 00:23:01   #
WDCash Loc: Little Egg Harbor New Jersey, USA
 
SX2002 wrote:
A group of us from the Village went down to Port Adelaide yesterday to go on the Dolphin Explorer Cruise.
I've done it a few times before and it's a great way to spend a few hours. We also had lunch on the boat.
Managed to get a few dolphin shots but the buggers never got their heads out of the water once...must be shy...there is a pod that permanently live in the Port River.
I also got some shots of the City Of Adelaide from a new perspective...had a fun day...
A group of us from the Village went down to Port A... (show quote)


Ahhh dolphins. Thanks for sharing these

Reply
 
 
Apr 8, 2021 01:18:39   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
UTMike wrote:
Thanks for sharing your tour, Ron.


Cheers Mike...

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 01:19:10   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
WDCash wrote:
Ahhh dolphins. Thanks for sharing these


A pleasure Bill...
Ron.

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 08:07:23   #
Cwilson341 Loc: Central Florida
 
Looks like a great day to me! I love your shy dolphins. They are very synchronized even if shy. I also really like you waterfront cityscapes.

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 11:42:15   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
Too bad the dolphins wouldn't cooperate, Ron. Nice set despite that, though.

Reply
 
 
Apr 8, 2021 16:21:15   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
Interesting and enjoyable set Ron.

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 19:14:04   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
Cwilson341 wrote:
Looks like a great day to me! I love your shy dolphins. They are very synchronized even if shy. I also really like you waterfront cityscapes.


Thank you Carol...

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 19:14:24   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
kpmac wrote:
Too bad the dolphins wouldn't cooperate, Ron. Nice set despite that, though.


Thanks Ken...

Reply
Apr 8, 2021 19:14:43   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
Sylvias wrote:
Interesting and enjoyable set Ron.


Thank you Sylvia...

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.