Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
SOLD !!!Nikon D700 Camera for sale! —. LENS SOLD
Page 1 of 2 next>
Mar 24, 2021 21:23:48   #
ReFlections Loc: LA to AL
 
I have for sale a Nikon D700 camera which is a USA model. It is a great camera that doesn’t have bloated megapixels but produces some of the best colors of any Nikon camera. It is in Excellent + condition with 8,790 actuations. This is a FX Pro body that is great for weddings, portraits and general photography. All Nikon accessories are included. Price is $450.
I am also selling a like new Nikon 28-300 af s lens. It comes with the soft case and is in excellent condition. Price is $475.
Please PM me if any questions. I will give the price of shipping based on zip code for priority mail. I will accept PayPal, MO or check.
Thanks for looking.

PS. If anyone is interested, I also have a Nikon battery grip for this camera.
It was used ONCE. Will also sell it with camera for $50.00.








(Download)





Reply
Mar 24, 2021 22:16:50   #
flip1948 Loc: Hamden, CT
 
Are you sure it's a USA model? A serial number beginning with 2 usually indicates Japan.

Reply
Mar 24, 2021 23:00:09   #
ReFlections Loc: LA to AL
 
flip1948 wrote:
Are you sure it's a USA model? A serial number beginning with 2 usually indicates Japan.


Yes. Please look at last picture.
Thanks for looking.

Reply
 
 
Mar 25, 2021 05:34:10   #
nervous2 Loc: Provo, Utah
 
flip1948 wrote:
Are you sure it's a USA model? A serial number beginning with 2 usually indicates Japan.


Isn't that a US serial number shown on the lens itself in the pics?

Reply
Mar 25, 2021 09:06:57   #
RobertH
 
I’d be interested in the lens. Sent you a PM.

Reply
Mar 25, 2021 10:10:13   #
ReFlections Loc: LA to AL
 
nervous2 wrote:
Isn't that a US serial number shown on the lens itself in the pics?


Thank you. You are so correct.!!!

Reply
Mar 25, 2021 17:42:05   #
flip1948 Loc: Hamden, CT
 
ReFlections wrote:
Yes. Please look at last picture.
Thanks for looking.

Yep...the requisite U is there on the label on the box. With the Nikon D2 and D3 Nikon used 2xxxxxx serial numbers regardless of the intended market. They switched to 3xxxxxx with the D4 (according to Thom Hogan). Prrhaps they did the same with the D700.

Reply
 
 
Mar 25, 2021 17:43:06   #
flip1948 Loc: Hamden, CT
 
nervous2 wrote:
Isn't that a US serial number shown on the lens itself in the pics?

I was speaking of the serial number on the camera, but the box label does indicate a USA model.

Reply
Mar 25, 2021 20:29:16   #
ReFlections Loc: LA to AL
 
flip1948 wrote:
Yep...the requisite U is there on the label on the box. With the Nikon D2 and D3 Nikon used 2xxxxxx serial numbers regardless of the intended market. They switched to 3xxxxxx with the D4 (according to Thom Hogan). Prrhaps they did the same with the D700.





Reply
Mar 25, 2021 20:36:40   #
ScottWardwell Loc: Maine
 
For a camera model that was discontinued in 2012, I bought a late serial-numbered D700 2487xxx recently. That plus the shutter count of 2,508 and an overall pristine condition for $650 with a Nikon grip including shipping; buying a Japan model doesn't concern me in the least. By the time it might need service, Nikon will probably not have the parts for service anyway.

Reply
Mar 25, 2021 22:48:18   #
Jim Bianco
 
What would be the shipping cost for zip code 08094?

Reply
 
 
Mar 25, 2021 22:56:51   #
Jim Bianco
 
Does it come with a battery and a card? Thanks

Reply
Mar 26, 2021 07:13:31   #
Julian Loc: Sarasota, FL
 
ReFlections wrote:
I have for sale a Nikon D700 camera which is a USA model. It is a great camera that doesn’t have bloated megapixels but produces some of the best colors of any Nikon camera. It is in Excellent + condition with 8,790 actuations. This is a FX Pro body that is great for weddings, portraits and general photography. All Nikon accessories are included. Price is $450.
I am also selling a like new Nikon 28-300 af s lens. It comes with the soft case and is in excellent condition. Price is $475.
Please PM me if any questions. I will give the price of shipping based on zip code for priority mail. I will accept PayPal, MO or check.
Thanks for looking.
I have for sale a Nikon D700 camera which is a USA... (show quote)


Are you sure you want to sell your legendary D700? I have a D700, D780 and D850 and I find that there is something special about the D700: for some reason, pictures look better, better color and in generally more pleasing.
That 'I-don't-know-what' makes it special. What a bargain for $450. Good luck with your sale.

Reply
Mar 26, 2021 08:26:17   #
camerapapi Loc: Miami, Fl.
 
The camera is 9 years old. It is very possible that in another year Nikon will not offer further support for the camera. I have used one but I never owned one. The colors are first generation which means excellent and it is indeed a D3 in a smaller body. This camera has been a favorite for wedding photographers.

Reply
Mar 26, 2021 10:08:04   #
ScottWardwell Loc: Maine
 
camerapapi wrote:
The camera is 9 years old. It is very possible that in another year Nikon will not offer further support for the camera. I have used one but I never owned one. The colors are first generation which means excellent and it is indeed a D3 in a smaller body. This camera has been a favorite for wedding photographers.


I have been asked to shoot a friend's wedding in September and I had heard exactly the same thing about D700. I plan to ask her if she would like some shots in monochrome. My D700 tests so far have been quite satisfactory.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.