Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
A little snow in Alabama
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 12, 2021 14:12:49   #
Ourspolair
 
#2 should really be your Christmas card for 2021! Not pining for a good weekend of freezing rain? :)

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 14:34:55   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
Ourspolair wrote:
#2 should really be your Christmas card for 2021! Not pining for a good weekend of freezing rain? :)


Thanks, George! Maybe I will use it for Christmas. Are you having freezing rain now? Our daughter (in Trenton, Ontario) usually keeps us apprised of your weather but with schools being closed and all online again I dare say she’s too busy to have ventured outside to check. (She’s a teacher of grades 1 and 2.)
Stay safe and I hope you can have your vaccine soon!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 15:42:21   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Good eye, Marg! Very nice set.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 17:37:18   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
UTMike wrote:
Good eye, Marg! Very nice set.


Thanks, Mike!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 05:28:52   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
Marg wrote:
It snowed a little bit yesterday. I couldn’t leave the yard but found a few things to play with.

Nicecset Marg

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 06:04:45   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Marg wrote:
It snowed a little bit yesterday. I couldn’t leave the yard but found a few things to play with.


Very nice images!!! Marg
I remember watching the news about snow in Nashville in the 1950s

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:16:34   #
reguli Loc: Uruguay
 
Beatiful textures of the snow in pics #3,4 and 5

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 07:34:14   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
Lovely photos, the cardinal could be a Christmas card!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:38:05   #
Lagoonguy Loc: New Smyrna Beach, FL
 
Marg wrote:
Thank you very much for commenting, Lagoonguy! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed them. Looking forward to seeing some posts from you!


I am new to the bird scene so I haven’t posted any yet but I do have a few that I might post. I can get the shot but the composition is lacking so far. You can see my travel photography at my wife’s YouTube site “lesdubb” if you are interested. The most current is 2018 of Venice and Italy. Thanks for the reply and providing the beautiful photos.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:38:08   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
J-SPEIGHT wrote:
Nicecset Marg


Thanks, Jack. (I have really been enjoying your eagle pics!)

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:40:41   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
Manglesphoto wrote:
Very nice images!!! Marg
I remember watching the news about snow in Nashville in the 1950s


Thanks, Frank! We’re about 2 hours south of Nashville so a really good snowfall would be a newsworthy event.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 07:47:28   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
reguli wrote:
Beatiful textures of the snow in pics #3,4 and 5


Thank you, Jorge! Your temperatures are pretty temperate year round are they not so you don’t normally have snow either?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:49:30   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
nimbushopper wrote:
Lovely photos, the cardinal could be a Christmas card!


Thanks, nim. I just might do that!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:52:40   #
Red Sky At Night
 
Nice series. The birds are beautiful.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 08:07:16   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
Lagoonguy wrote:
I am new to the bird scene so I haven’t posted any yet but I do have a few that I might post. I can get the shot but the composition is lacking so far. You can see my travel photography at my wife’s YouTube site “lesdubb” if you are interested. The most current is 2018 of Venice and Italy. Thanks for the reply and providing the beautiful photos.


I did go to your wife’s YouTube site and watched a few of the videos. The trash can storm shelter is a great idea and I loved the flowering trees in the park. Italy will take me a little longer to savor. Thanks for telling me about her site!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.