Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
A little snow in Alabama
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Jan 12, 2021 07:28:20   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
It snowed a little bit yesterday. I couldn’t leave the yard but found a few things to play with.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Jan 12, 2021 07:32:04   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 
All nice things you found, and love that cardinal!

Jan 12, 2021 07:38:09   #
drbarrymary Loc: No. Carolina, Florida
 
Great pics!

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 07:39:08   #
John from gpwmi Loc: Michigan
 
Beautiful set, Marg. Love the snow and grey defused light. It really sets the mood. Love the cardinals and enjoyed the whole set.

Jan 12, 2021 07:47:43   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
jaymatt wrote:
All nice things you found, and love that cardinal!


Thank you, John! I love how the lady cardinal had sense enough to choose a bush with colours to match what she’s wearing. 😊

Jan 12, 2021 07:50:34   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
drbarrymary wrote:
Great pics!


Thank you very much, drbarrymary!

Jan 12, 2021 07:51:26   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
John from gpwmi wrote:
Beautiful set, Marg. Love the snow and grey defused light. It really sets the mood. Love the cardinals and enjoyed the whole set.


Thank you, John! You always make the nicest comments!

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 07:58:27   #
starlifter Loc: Towson, MD
 
Nicely done, geaet set and composition

Jan 12, 2021 08:02:27   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Marg, your photographs have captured the mood of the day quite well.
--Bob
Marg wrote:
It snowed a little bit yesterday. I couldn’t leave the yard but found a few things to play with.

Jan 12, 2021 08:04:46   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
starlifter wrote:
Nicely done, geaet set and composition

Thank you so much, starlifter. I appreciate the comment!

Jan 12, 2021 08:06:27   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
rmalarz wrote:
Marg, your photographs have captured the mood of the day quite well.
--Bob


Bob, compliments from you always evoke a big smile. Thank you!

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 08:12:47   #
yssirk123 Loc: New Jersey
 
Beautiful images Marg!

Jan 12, 2021 08:14:16   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
yssirk123 wrote:
Beautiful images Marg!


Thank you very much, Bill!

Jan 12, 2021 08:20:01   #
Arca
 
Marg,

These are very nice photos, my favorite is the male cardinal with the wonderful background, it is magical. Isn't snow in NW Alabama somewhat of a rarity? Good thing you captured it when you had the opportunity to do so.

Arca

Jan 12, 2021 08:29:54   #
Marg Loc: Canadian transplanted to NW Alabama
 
Arca wrote:
Marg,

These are very nice photos, my favorite is the male cardinal with the wonderful background, it is magical. Isn't snow in NW Alabama somewhat of a rarity? Good thing you captured it when you had the opportunity to do so.

Arca


Thanks, Arca! Yes, snow is a rarity. The last time we had a “nice” snowfall was in 2010. When we were getting ready for our move from Ontario, Canada to Alabama we were told that the there were two snowplows in the entire state, one was broken down and nobody could find the keys to the other. My husband insisted on bring our snow shovels and they still hang in the garage never having been used in our 25 years here. 🤣

Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.