Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Way too much Canon equipment, need to downsize!
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 3, 2021 10:33:24   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
I am 74 and have accummulated much too much duplicate equipment for my Canon cameras over the years, and am now in the need to let some of the duplication go. If anyone in interested in the following Canon related equipment, please let me know. I am looking for decent offers. All are in pristine condition and some still have boxes.

I would like to sell my M5 and gear as a package, if possible:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box)
3 LP-17 batteries
2 LP-17 battery chargers

These items can be purchased individually:
Canon 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (with hood and box)
Canon 22-55mm f4-5.6 USM
Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical AD IF 50th anniversary edition (with hood and box)
Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 VC PZD (with hood and box)
Yongnuo 35mm f2

Like I said, I am looking for decent offers for this equipment. I have looked on Ebay and gathered for what each item, or set of items, are selling. I am not looking to make a fortune, but just get decent amounts to try and somewhat offset what I spent for these over the years. Photos will be sent upon request.

| Reply
Jan 4, 2021 08:24:16   #
leftj Loc: Texas
 
mvetrano2 wrote:
I am 74 and have accummulated much too much duplicate equipment for my Canon cameras over the years, and am now in the need to let some of the duplication go. If anyone in interested in the following Canon related equipment, please let me know. I am looking for decent offers. All are in pristine condition and some still have boxes.

I would like to sell my M5 and gear as a package, if possible:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box)
3 LP-17 batteries
2 LP-17 battery chargers

These items can be purchased individually:
Canon 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (with hood and box)
Canon 22-55mm f4-5.6 USM
Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical AD IF 50th anniversary edition (with hood and box)
Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 VC PZD (with hood and box)
Yongnuo 35mm f2

Like I said, I am looking for decent offers for this equipment. I have looked on Ebay and gathered for what each item, or set of items, are selling. I am not looking to make a fortune, but just get decent amounts to try and somewhat offset what I spent for these over the years. Photos will be sent upon request.
I am 74 and have accummulated much too much duplic... (show quote)


You will do much better if you put prices on all this gear. If you have done the research and know what it's worth why not list your price? Do you think someone is going to pop up and offer you way more than it's worth? Dream on. All of us can do the same research that you did.

| Reply
Jan 4, 2021 08:35:16   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
Ok leftj, here are my best guesses, after some Ebay research, as to what these items may be worth. Looking for best offers as close to values as possible.

$475 or best offer for the following package:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera ($350 or best offer)
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM ($100 or best offer)
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box) ($40 or best offer)
3 LP-17 batteries ($30 or best offer)
2 LP-17 battery chargers ($10 or best offer)

Canon 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (with hood and box) ($750 or best offer)
Canon 22-55mm f4-5.6 USM ($45 or best offer)
Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical AD IF 50th anniversary edition (with hood and box) ($80 or best offer)
Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 VC PZD (with hood and box) ($350 or best offer)
Yongnuo 35mm f2 ($50 or best offer)

Photos will be furnished upon request.

Thankl you,
Mike Vetrano.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 4, 2021 12:58:36   #
JFCoupe Loc: Kent, Washington
 
The link below is to a a Canon specific site. There is a very good buy/sell classified section that seems to have a lot of activity. Good luck with your sell.

https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=681676

| Reply
Jan 4, 2021 13:17:11   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
Thank you.

| Reply
Jan 4, 2021 14:46:04   #
Scruples Loc: Brooklyn, New York
 
mvetrano2 wrote:
I am 74 and have accummulated much too much duplicate equipment for my Canon cameras over the years, and am now in the need to let some of the duplication go. If anyone in interested in the following Canon related equipment, please let me know. I am looking for decent offers. All are in pristine condition and some still have boxes.

I would like to sell my M5 and gear as a package, if possible:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box)
3 LP-17 batteries
2 LP-17 battery chargers

These items can be purchased individually:
Canon 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (with hood and box)
Canon 22-55mm f4-5.6 USM
Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical AD IF 50th anniversary edition (with hood and box)
Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 VC PZD (with hood and box)
Yongnuo 35mm f2

Like I said, I am looking for decent offers for this equipment. I have looked on Ebay and gathered for what each item, or set of items, are selling. I am not looking to make a fortune, but just get decent amounts to try and somewhat offset what I spent for these over the years. Photos will be sent upon request.
I am 74 and have accummulated much too much duplic... (show quote)


You have a sizable collection. I would like to make some offers for some or all of the equipment. I will private message you.

| Reply
Jan 4, 2021 20:28:05   #
Scruples Loc: Brooklyn, New York
 
mvetrano2 wrote:
Ok leftj, here are my best guesses, after some Ebay research, as to what these items may be worth. Looking for best offers as close to values as possible.

$475 or best offer for the following package:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera ($350 or best offer)
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM ($100 or best offer)
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box) ($40 or best offer)
3 LP-17 batteries ($30 or best offer)
2 LP-17 battery chargers ($10 or best offer)

Canon 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (with hood and box) ($750 or best offer)
Canon 22-55mm f4-5.6 USM ($45 or best offer)
Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical AD IF 50th anniversary edition (with hood and box) ($80 or best offer)
Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 VC PZD (with hood and box) ($350 or best offer)
Yongnuo 35mm f2 ($50 or best offer)

Photos will be furnished upon request.

Thankl you,
Mike Vetrano.
Ok leftj, here are my best guesses, after some Eba... (show quote)


Dear Mr Vetrano: While the entire lot is worthy to drool over, I am interested in the TAMRON 24-135 lens. I would like to enquire if this lens is for a full frame or a crop sensor. I would like to know how the focusing mechanism is and how you wish to receive payment. Do you offer a return policy.

-Scruples

| Reply
 
 
Jan 5, 2021 07:14:20   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
Steven,

The Tamron 24-135mm lens is for either Canon full frame EF or cropped sensor EF-S cameras. It is in pristine condition, and was purchased new in 2018. I have used it on very few occasions as I have other lenses that cover this lens's focal length, hence why I am selling the duplications. Everything, including the focasing system, works flawlessly. The glass is free of any scratches, dust or dirt of any kind. If you are interested, I would send you a Paypal invoice for the cost plus shipping, and once payment is received, i will ship you the lens.

I probably should not ask, but what is the lens your wife bought you that you want to sell?

Thank you,
Mike Vetrano.

| Reply
Jan 5, 2021 12:13:37   #
Scruples Loc: Brooklyn, New York
 
mvetrano2 wrote:
Steven,

The Tamron 24-135mm lens is for either Canon full frame EF or cropped sensor EF-S cameras. It is in pristine condition, and was purchased new in 2018. I have used it on very few occasions as I have other lenses that cover this lens's focal length, hence why I am selling the duplications. Everything, including the focasing system, works flawlessly. The glass is free of any scratches, dust or dirt of any kind. If you are interested, I would send you a Paypal invoice for the cost plus shipping, and once payment is received, i will ship you the lens.

I probably should not ask, but what is the lens your wife bought you that you want to sell?

Thank you,
Mike Vetrano.
Steven, br br The Tamron 24-135mm lens is for eit... (show quote)


Dear Mr Vetrano: Very Well. It is a deal and I will take the lens as listed.
I recently underwent open heart surgery. I have never been in a hospital bed nor undergone any surgery. My wife was so frightened that I would not come out of the surgery (Emergency Aortic Valve Replacement) she promised my sister that she would buy me a camera. She had bought me a Canon 1v-HS. It was in pristine condition. I had purchased a TAMRON 18-270mm but it was intended for a crop sensor camera not the full frame that the 1v is. I had tried to return it but the merchant never made good on his promise to return it. So I am selling it to MPB and taking a loss.

Either way, I am interested in the lens and await your invoice. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
Steven “Scruples” Gewirtz
1653 Coleman Street
Brooklyn, NY 11234-4310
rph_steven@yahoo.com

| Reply
Jan 5, 2021 13:02:32   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
Steven,

I will send you a Paypal invoice for $80 + $10 for shipping, and I will pass on purchasing your 18-270 lens.

Thank you,
Mike Vetrano

| Reply
Jan 5, 2021 13:04:56   #
Scruples Loc: Brooklyn, New York
 
That is okay about the TAmron 18-270mm Lens. For me it is not a total loss. I buy my wife a pair of earrings

| Reply
 
 
Jan 5, 2021 19:48:19   #
JW from PA
 
PM sent.
Thanks, Joe W.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2021 00:45:17   #
anthonyekuznik
 
Tell me what is your price for the canon mirror less package. My daughter is interested.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2021 06:34:36   #
mvetrano2 Loc: Commack, NY
 
$475 or best offer for the entire package:
Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera ($350 or best offer)
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM ($100 or best offer)
Voking EF - EF-M adapter (with box) ($40 or best offer)
3 LP-17 batteries ($30 or best offer)
1 LP-17 battery chargers ($10 or best offer)

| Reply
Jan 9, 2021 06:54:46   #
JW from PA
 
Mike, you sent this to the wrong person.

Joe W.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.