Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Today at the dog park
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Dec 11, 2020 12:33:27   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
All shot with D500/70-300 FX VR I always post the dog pictures I take on my flickr account and give the link to the dogs owners so they can download the pictures if they desire.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 12:39:47   #
PixelStan77 Loc: Vermont/Chicago
 
nimbushopper wrote:
All shot with D500/70-300 FX VR I always post the dog pictures I take on my flickr account and give the link to the dogs owners so they can download the pictures if they desire.


Each dog has its own personality and look. Thanks for sharing.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 12:42:03   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
Each dog has its own personality and look. Thanks for sharing.


Thanks Stan!

| Reply
 
 
Dec 11, 2020 14:18:34   #
couch coyote Loc: northern Illinois
 
All interesting and expressive! We probably don't want to know what some of them are thinking.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 14:23:35   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
couch coyote wrote:
All interesting and expressive! We probably don't want to know what some of them are thinking.


For sure!

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 15:12:29   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
My crew approves and says that you should give up birds, Gary!

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 15:19:37   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
UTMike wrote:
My crew approves and says that you should give up birds, Gary!


Your crew is ostensibly biased Mike,lol.

| Reply
 
 
Dec 11, 2020 16:12:39   #
joehel2 Loc: Cherry Hill, NJ
 
Fabulous portraits, very generous to give the owners the link.

| Reply
Dec 11, 2020 16:17:23   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
joehel2 wrote:
Fabulous portraits, very generous to give the owners the link.


Thanks Joe. I do that whenever I take pictures that I'm not asked to take.

| Reply
Dec 12, 2020 05:36:06   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
nimbushopper wrote:
All shot with D500/70-300 FX VR I always post the dog pictures I take on my flickr account and give the link to the dogs owners so they can download the pictures if they desire.

Nice set Gary

| Reply
Dec 12, 2020 06:50:05   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
J-SPEIGHT wrote:
Nice set Gary


Thanks Jack!

| Reply
 
 
Dec 12, 2020 07:33:19   #
St.Mary's
 
Remember, be the person your dog thinks you are.

| Reply
Dec 12, 2020 07:56:16   #
nanaval Loc: Cornwall
 
Very good nim..

| Reply
Dec 12, 2020 08:35:13   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
St.Mary's wrote:
Remember, be the person your dog thinks you are.



| Reply
Dec 12, 2020 08:35:27   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
nanaval wrote:
Very good nim..


Thanks Val!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.