Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Challenge: Let's Take a Walk
Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
Nov 8, 2020 23:39:49   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
I enjoy wandering through our many parks, etc. along many paths, I would like to see yours also:


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Nov 9, 2020 06:34:46   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
photophile wrote:
I enjoy wandering through our many parks, etc. along many paths, I would like to see yours also:


Nice walk Karen

Nov 9, 2020 06:56:08   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
photophile wrote:
I enjoy wandering through our many parks, etc. along many paths, I would like to see yours also:


Thanks for hosting,Karin! Looks like a nice, colorful walk! It's a beautiful morning here today so we will probably get out and grab some current views....Have a great day,too!

In the mean time here are a few from Madison, Ct.


(Download)


(Download)
Madison Beach club
Madison Beach club...
(Download)

 
 
Nov 9, 2020 07:53:30   #
pecohen Loc: Central Maine
 
About a month ago I took a walk through the woods near my home and took some pictures. I made a slideshow and posted it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100017673032001/videos/689529544979474.

Nov 9, 2020 08:12:49   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
pecohen wrote:
About a month ago I took a walk through the woods near my home and took some pictures. I made a slideshow and posted it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100017673032001/videos/689529544979474.


Very soothing...Nice!

Nov 9, 2020 08:37:32   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
pecohen wrote:
About a month ago I took a walk through the woods near my home and took some pictures. I made a slideshow and posted it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100017673032001/videos/689529544979474.


What a beauty, Sir. Yes walking in nature, alone and just relaxing and observing.....thank you so much for sharing the video.

BTW, this i exactly what I do several times a week, year round

Nov 9, 2020 08:38:47   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Nice walk Karen


Thanks Jim!

 
 
Nov 9, 2020 08:40:35   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
judy juul wrote:
Thanks for hosting,Karin! Looks like a nice, colorful walk! It's a beautiful morning here today so we will probably get out and grab some current views....Have a great day,too!

In the mean time here are a few from Madison, Ct.


Looks like a great place to walk, Judy!

Nov 9, 2020 08:44:31   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
pecohen wrote:
About a month ago I took a walk through the woods near my home and took some pictures. I made a slideshow and posted it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100017673032001/videos/689529544979474.


I enjoyed the views and the music Paul.

Nov 9, 2020 09:23:59   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
I do not go there often during tourist season, too many people but this time I did.

Montmorency Falls just outside of Québec City


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Nov 9, 2020 09:29:09   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Roadrunner wrote:
I do not go there often during tourist season, too many people but this time I did.

Montmorency Falls just outside of Québec City


I can see why it's popular, a zip line and high pedestrian bridge,too.

 
 
Nov 9, 2020 09:32:03   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
More walking...


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Nov 9, 2020 09:41:36   #
JustJill
 
photophile wrote:
I enjoy wandering through our many parks, etc. along many paths, I would like to see yours also:


I love your pictures. We went for a hike yesterday. The trail is called Horseshoe bluff.


It starts in the valley and this is looking up.


(Download)
At least there are stairs
At least there are stairs...
(Download)
Another view of the stairs
Another view of the stairs...
(Download)
looking down from the bluff
looking down from the bluff...
(Download)
The mighty Mississippi
The mighty Mississippi...
(Download)
Almost missed the towboat
Almost missed the towboat...
(Download)
Just a few leaves
Just a few leaves...
(Download)

Nov 9, 2020 10:17:36   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
JustJill wrote:
I love your pictures. We went for a hike yesterday. The trail is called Horseshoe bluff.


It starts in the valley and this is looking up.


Looks like q very nice walk-perhaps a bit of a challenge?

Nov 9, 2020 10:46:56   #
JustJill
 
judy juul wrote:
Looks like q very nice walk-perhaps a bit of a challenge?


Thanks for the comments. It is a bit of a challenge. I also tried out my new Kelty trekking stick/monopod.

Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.