Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
baby bold jumpers
Sep 16, 2020 20:03:51   #
napabob Loc: Napa CA
 
have seeded my yard with these cuties, hoping they will produce many offspring


(Download)
summiting........
summiting...........
(Download)
peepers
peepers...
(Download)
social distancing
social distancing...
(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 20:09:12   #
CHG_CANON Loc: the Windy City
 
That last one seems to be calling you Mommy!

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 10:38:50   #
sippyjug104 Loc: Missouri
 
Thanks for sharing, Napabob. I find nothing to be as sweet as your clutch of baby jumpers.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 21:50:16   #
raymondh Loc: Walker, MI
 
That’s quite a large brood you’re overseeing - have you seen a spike in your grocery bill?

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 02:12:25   #
sscnxy
 
It's so reassuring to find that you indeed care about these little spiders. So many others seem to harbor the need to step on them.
Look forward to more of your posts.

NMY

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 10:17:47   #
napabob Loc: Napa CA
 
raymondh wrote:
That’s quite a large brood you’re overseeing - have you seen a spike in your grocery bill?


they are running me ragged............😬

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 10:19:56   #
napabob Loc: Napa CA
 
sscnxy wrote:
It's so reassuring to find that you indeed care about these little spiders. So many others seem to harbor the need to step on them.
Look forward to more of your posts.

NMY


Thanks! there are a few who just look and shake their heads............and I feel extra special it they accompany it with an eye roll or two...😀

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 10:37:30   #
tinusbum Loc: east texas
 
very good,you will have a few to shoot next year,more if you keep them as pets:-D

| Reply
Sep 19, 2020 04:21:10   #
sscnxy
 
napabob wrote:
Thanks! there are a few who just look and shake their heads............and I feel extra special it they accompany it with an eye roll or two...😀


Napabob,
I'm intrigued that you observed this and mention it here. I've also noticed on several occasions when I magnified the spider's image on live-view to manually focus on its eyes, the tinier group of eyes actually move in a rolling fashion. I thought maybe something from within the eye was showing through the translucent eye surface, but now that you brought it up, I believe the spider's tiny eye was rolling. Amazing what one can find through macro. The more I peer close-up at these tiny critters, the more I appreciate their being photo subjects.

NMY

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.