Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
(Ad) Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos
Follow these step-by-step video tutorials.
Old Pro Photographer bio, Cleveland, Ohio
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Sep 13, 2020 12:21:10   #
Fessup Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
 
Hello everyone I am a semi retired pro photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. I opened Love Photography in 1970 with a partner. At our peak we photographed 300 weddings a year and photographed many high school seniors, family groups and one of the first in our area to offer boudoir photography. My son and his wife now runs Love Photography in Westlake Ohio.
Now retired I specialize in the nude figure. I have smoothly evolved from Darkroom to Computer. I even remember a company called Kodak.
Sincerely,
Al Fess

Attached file:
(Download)

Sep 13, 2020 12:27:24   #
bleirer
 
Welcome from a fellow Clevelander.

Sep 13, 2020 12:30:35   #
PixelStan77 Loc: Vermont/Chicago
 
Fessup wrote:
Hello everyone I am a semi retired pro photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. I opened Love Photography in 1970 with a partner. At our peak we photographed 300 weddings a year and photographed many high school seniors, family groups and one of the first in our area to offer boudoir photography. My son and his wife now runs Love Photography in Westlake Ohio.
Now retired I specialize in the nude figure. I have smoothly evolved from Darkroom to Computer. I even remember a company called Kodak.
Sincerely,
Al Fess
Hello everyone I am a semi retired pro photographe... (show quote)


Welcome aboard Al. Enjoy your retirement subjects.

(Ad) Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Sep 13, 2020 15:15:05   #
kf4dec
 
Impressive -And you are aging yourself with the "Kodak" comment. I, too have had since 1971 a relationship with the "yellow box" company. And actually miss film.

Sep 13, 2020 15:59:17   #
JD750 Loc: SoCal
 
kf4dec wrote:
Impressive -And you are aging yourself with the "Kodak" comment. I, too have had since 1971 a relationship with the "yellow box" company. And actually miss film.


Why do you miss film? You can still buy and shoot film. And many people still do.

Sep 13, 2020 16:57:56   #
kf4dec
 
I realize that but getting it developed is quite tedious and not as easy to shre with friends via electronic means. Though I do believe that film gives a much more warm image.

Sep 13, 2020 19:12:26   #
Rab-Eye Loc: Indiana
 
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

(Ad) Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Sep 13, 2020 21:26:46   #
toxdoc42
 
Fessup wrote:
Hello everyone I am a semi retired pro photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. I opened Love Photography in 1970 with a partner. At our peak we photographed 300 weddings a year and photographed many high school seniors, family groups and one of the first in our area to offer boudoir photography. My son and his wife now runs Love Photography in Westlake Ohio.
Now retired I specialize in the nude figure. I have smoothly evolved from Darkroom to Computer. I even remember a company called Kodak.
Sincerely,
Al Fess
Hello everyone I am a semi retired pro photographe... (show quote)


Please tell us how you did this shot. Was it mostly post processing or did you have access to such a huge space?

Sep 14, 2020 01:57:14   #
JD750 Loc: SoCal
 
toxdoc42 wrote:
Please tell us how you did this shot. Was it mostly post processing or did you have access to such a huge space?


What shot?

Sep 14, 2020 05:40:56   #
alawry Loc: Timaru New Zealand
 
Awesome image. Look forward to more in any category.

Sep 14, 2020 07:04:17   #
joehel2 Loc: Cherry Hill, NJ
 
Al, you get the prize for best first photo post. Welcome to the forum.

(Ad) Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos
Follow these step-by-step video tutorials.
Sep 14, 2020 07:26:19   #
deputyflash
 
Welcome, Young Man!

Sep 14, 2020 08:17:38   #
BboH Loc: Catonsville, MD, USA
 
Al, that shot is positively beautiful!

Sep 14, 2020 10:49:21   #
stillkickin Loc: Coastal Bend of Texas
 
Very nice. You did an excellent job of capturing a fine female form

Sep 14, 2020 11:28:49   #
BigDen Loc: Alberta, Canada
 
You are going to set a high bar for this forum. Welcome.

Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
(Ad) Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.