Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
...and the band played on... May 4, 5 and 6
Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
May 3, 2020 19:21:12   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
If photographs are a feast for the eyes, then music is food for the soul. From symphony orchestras to the child banging on pots and pans; be it bands, solo performers, instruments, you name it, please share your photographic images of music. A brief back story can add to the enjoyment and interpretation. Here are my two: The image of the drummer was taken at a 2019 New Year's Eve dance and it reminded me of a 1960's studio gig (hence the b&w). The second photograph is a memory of my wedding day showing the music played, the lei I made and, of course, the ukulele. And a one, and a two, and a...


(Download)


(Download)

May 3, 2020 19:40:06   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Bonnie Halsell wrote:
If photographs are a feast for the eyes, then music is food for the soul. From symphony orchestras to the child banging on pots and pans; be it bands, solo performers, instruments, you name it, please share your photographic images of music. A brief back story can add to the enjoyment and interpretation. Here are my two: The image of the drummer was taken at a 2019 New Year's Eve dance and it reminded me of a 1960's studio gig (hence the b&w). The second photograph is a memory of my wedding day showing the music played, the lei I made and, of course, the ukulele. And a one, and a two, and a...
If photographs are a feast for the eyes, then musi... (show quote)


How nice is that, Bonnie!

AND, thanks for hosting! We all appreciate it!!

May 3, 2020 19:41:41   #
BassmanBruce Loc: Middle of the Mitten
 
I really like that picture of the drummer.

 
 
May 3, 2020 19:44:36   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
judy juul wrote:
How nice is that, Bonnie!

AND, thanks for hosting! We all appreciate it!!


You're welcome. If this goes well, I will definitely volunteer to host again.

Bonnie

May 3, 2020 19:45:14   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
BassmanBruce wrote:
I really like that picture of the drummer.


Thanks for your comment. Now, where are your photos?

Bonnie

May 3, 2020 19:47:02   #
markar Loc: Michigan
 
Bonnie Halsell wrote:
You're welcome. If this goes well, I will definitely volunteer to host again.

Bonnie


Looking forward to... the sight of music.

May 3, 2020 19:49:12   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Bill and I have been members of our church's choir for many years! Enjoyed so much! We both had parents

involved in public musical performances and had music lessons as kids....We've always enjoyed music of all

time sorts with a few exceptions...Our kids have all taken up with music lessons of all sorts....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lpUD7Ti2RLJ_oRBv_rsVnt4neqBJPJLq/view?usp=sharing

Our grands are following the predecessors....hope you all enjoy! Cute beginnings!

 
 
May 3, 2020 20:03:43   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
judy juul wrote:
Bill and I have been members of our church's choir for many years! Enjoyed so much! We both had parents

involved in public musical performances and had music lessons as kids....We've always enjoyed music of all

time sorts with a few exceptions...Our kids have all taken up with music lessons of all sorts....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lpUD7Ti2RLJ_oRBv_rsVnt4neqBJPJLq/view?usp=sharing

Our grands are following the predecessors....hope you all enjoy! Cute beginnings!
Bill and I have been members of our church's choir... (show quote)


I wanted to watch your video but it is too large for my computer to download? Be that as it may, she looks adorable, and you must be so proud to have music run in your family. I can't carry a tune in a truck!

May 3, 2020 20:06:08   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
markar wrote:
Looking forward to... the sight of music.


Thanks, it should be fun. Where are your images?

May 3, 2020 20:16:23   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Bonnie Halsell wrote:
I wanted to watch your video but it is too large for my computer to download? Be that as it may, she looks adorable, and you must be so proud to have music run in your family. I can't carry a tune in a truck!


Sorry, Bonnie and all.....Maybe our son took it off ....however, it's not working....Shame because it was very

cute! I'll put something else on...

May 3, 2020 20:18:23   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
judy juul wrote:
Sorry, Bonnie and all.....Maybe our son took it off ....however, it's not working....Shame because it was very

cute! I'll put something else on...


Looking forward to your "music".
Bonnie

 
 
May 3, 2020 20:20:30   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Big blues fan, no pics, the places I visited were not camera friendly LOL..I'll look around tho

May 3, 2020 20:23:57   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Bonnie Halsell wrote:
Looking forward to your "music".
Bonnie


Here's Bridget and her violin...


(Download)
Sweet baby James live concert
Sweet baby James live concert...
(Download)

May 3, 2020 20:43:51   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Big blues fan, no pics, the places I visited were not camera friendly LOL..I'll look around tho


please do. I like your photos and look forward to seeing your work.

May 3, 2020 20:49:48   #
Bonnie Halsell Loc: Ocala, Florida USA
 
judy juul wrote:
Here's Bridget and her violin...


on the way to Carnegie Hall. Great portrait of Bridget. Wow, James Taylor and great capture.

Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.