Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Challenge: "Night Photography" March 23-25
Page 1 of 33 next> last>>
Mar 22, 2020 21:42:33   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
Ya'll bear with me here, I'm starting this Challenge off for GiGiMac..Please send Prayers up for Her and Her Family.

I'm not much of a Night Photographer, but I'll share what meager shots I have...Please Help me Keep it rolling Folks.
1/100 sec. f/2 50mm ISO/800
1/100 sec. f/2 50mm ISO/800...
(Download)
1/20 sec. f/2.8 6mm ISO/400
1/20 sec. f/2.8 6mm ISO/400...
(Download)
1/30 sec. f/5 43mm ISO/500
1/30 sec. f/5 43mm ISO/500...
(Download)
1/640 sec. f/5.6 55mm ISO/125 really close to all the way Night time..
1/640 sec. f/5.6 55mm ISO/125 really close to all ...
(Download)

Mar 22, 2020 21:47:05   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Ya'll bear with me here, I'm starting this Challenge off for GiGiMac..Please send Prayers up for Her and Her Family.

I'm not much of a Night Photographer, but I'll share what meager shots I have...Please Help me Keep it rolling Folks.


Nice start Lesley thanks for stepping in. Great night shots

Mar 22, 2020 22:21:54   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Here's one of mine. Prayers included.
--Bob
Photogirl17 wrote:
Ya'll bear with me here, I'm starting this Challenge off for GiGiMac..Please send Prayers up for Her and Her Family.

I'm not much of a Night Photographer, but I'll share what meager shots I have...Please Help me Keep it rolling Folks.


(Download)

 
 
Mar 22, 2020 23:08:39   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
Transbuff1985 wrote:
Nice start Lesley thanks for stepping in. Great night shots


Thanks Bob Much appreciated..

Mar 22, 2020 23:09:34   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
rmalarz wrote:
Here's one of mine. Prayers included.
--Bob


Nicely Done rmalarz..

Mar 22, 2020 23:45:58   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
I love the challenge of night shots and have been trying to learn how to do starry sky images - unfortunately, they require a clear sky and those have been few and far between this winter!

Praying for GiGi and her family.


(Download)


(Download)

Mar 23, 2020 00:08:52   #
Wallen
 
Recolored in PS...



 
 
Mar 23, 2020 00:22:04   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
Not sure if these qualify, but most of mine are moon shots.
These are the ones I like best so far.





Mar 23, 2020 00:25:04   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
This one by cell phone and processed.

Prayers go out to GiGiMac103 and her family at this time.



Mar 23, 2020 00:26:25   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
rmalarz wrote:
Here's one of mine. Prayers included.
--Bob


Nice one Bob

Mar 23, 2020 00:27:08   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
SueScott wrote:
I love the challenge of night shots and have been trying to learn how to do starry sky images - unfortunately, they require a clear sky and those have been few and far between this winter!

Praying for GiGi and her family.


Looking good Sue, like the homestead.

 
 
Mar 23, 2020 00:27:35   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
Wallen wrote:
Recolored in PS...



Mar 23, 2020 00:51:50   #
Rolk Loc: South Central PA
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Ya'll bear with me here, I'm starting this Challenge off for GiGiMac..Please send Prayers up for Her and Her Family.

I'm not much of a Night Photographer, but I'll share what meager shots I have...Please Help me Keep it rolling Folks.


Pg 1 - You rock, Lesley! Not only are these great
images, especially that last one, you continue to
give so much of yourself to help us all!!!

Mar 23, 2020 00:53:17   #
Rolk Loc: South Central PA
 
SueScott wrote:
I love the challenge of night shots and have been trying to learn how to do starry sky images - unfortunately, they require a clear sky and those have been few and far between this winter!

Praying for GiGi and her family.


Pg 1 - You've done a wonderful job on these, Sue!

Mar 23, 2020 00:53:58   #
Rolk Loc: South Central PA
 
Transbuff1985 wrote:
This one by cell phone and processed.

Prayers go out to GiGiMac103 and her family at this time.


Two good sets, Bob!

Page 1 of 33 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.