Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
India - Mammals - up close!!
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Feb 13, 2020 06:49:02   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
A great collection, photographed very well!

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 07:37:13   #
ad9mac
 
Always look forward to your amazing pictures. These are outstanding.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 07:54:39   #
AzPicLady Loc: Behind the camera!
 
Really nice. Love the bear and the eye!

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 08:06:01   #
Uuglypher Loc: South Dakota (East River)
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


Hi, Mick,

Once again, a tour de force of wild animal portraiture!
I am particularly taken by your portrait of the Malabar squirrel. Perfection in all regards! Wonderful pose and impact!

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 08:41:26   #
PeterGdev
 
Wonderful pictures. Quick question - on my Lenovo laptop the spotted deer has blue spots. Is this color correct as I have photographed the deer of India but never seen one with blue spots. Will check the color on a mac......

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:10:49   #
ltatko
 
Thanks for posting!!

Enjoyed!!

Len

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:32:00   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
PeterGdev wrote:
Wonderful pictures. Quick question - on my Lenovo laptop the spotted deer has blue spots. Is this color correct as I have photographed the deer of India but never seen one with blue spots. Will check the color on a mac......


My MacPro shows the spots as blue also. I just looked up chital deer of India and spots are white.

Looking at the photo submitted by the OP the spots on the deer appear in the shade. I think that is the reason we are seeing them as blue. Normally my Mac seems pretty good with color.

Dennis

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:46:15   #
blacks2 Loc: SF. Bay area
 
Amazing, beautiful.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:48:50   #
Indrajeet Singh Loc: Goa, India
 
dennis2146 wrote:
My MacPro shows the spots as blue also. I just looked up chital deer of India and spots are white.

Looking at the photo submitted by the OP the spots on the deer appear in the shade. I think that is the reason we are seeing them as blue. Normally my Mac seems pretty good with color.

Dennis


Spot on Dennis, it’s a white balance issue, the cooler shade gives the white a bluish tinge. I am sure it can be corrected in post, I haven’t really tried.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 10:12:50   #
merrytexan Loc: georgia
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


the spotted deer is my favorite, but all of them are amazing...outstanding set.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 10:15:23   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
Spot on Dennis, it’s a white balance issue, the cooler shade gives the white a bluish tinge. I am sure it can be corrected in post, I haven’t really tried.


Thanks for the input. At first I thought my Mac was not showing correctly. But when I went back to take another look at the photo I saw that part was shaded.

I would not correct anything. Still a beautiful photograph as are the rest of them.

Dennis

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 10:21:08   #
Blair Shaw Jr
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


Wow....sooo nice Mr. Singh. love them all....

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 10:39:10   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


I enjoyed the menagerie.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 10:44:14   #
Chuckwal Loc: West Palm Beach Florida
 
Outstanding set super story of the
animals
chuck

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 11:23:54   #
MT native Loc: Big Sky Country — Montana
 
Outstanding series. Wonderful detail. Always enjoy your posts.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.