Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Lensbaby
Get Your Lensbaby Out and Start Shooting
Dec 8, 2019 10:53:19   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
Christmas season is here. Perfect season for your creative mind and equipment😊.


(Download)

Reply
Dec 8, 2019 17:41:38   #
lensbaby007 Loc: Ohio
 
You're on a roll, Jim - great subject for the lensbaby lenses!

Reply
Dec 8, 2019 20:17:37   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
Thank you. I wish I had lighted this one before I posted it.😏

Reply
 
 
Dec 9, 2019 10:30:01   #
CSand Loc: Fayetteville, Georgia
 
How beautiful. In process of cataract surgery but will try to shoot. All is going well and has truly surprised me.

Reply
Dec 9, 2019 10:50:05   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
CSand wrote:
How beautiful. In process of cataract surgery but will try to shoot. All is going well and has truly surprised me.


Once you are healed you will realize your photos are much clearer, sharper, brighter and better than you ever thought. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Jim

Reply
Dec 9, 2019 21:35:10   #
Cwilson341 Loc: Central Florida
 
Beautiful!

Reply
Dec 10, 2019 15:57:15   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
OK...You've inspired me with these gorgeous examples, Jim! As soon as the tree is up and decorated, I'm going to dust off the babies and put them to work.

Reply
 
 
Dec 10, 2019 16:26:57   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
Cwilson341 wrote:
Beautiful!


Thanks Carol.👍

Reply
Dec 10, 2019 16:33:21   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
OK...You've inspired me with these gorgeous examples, Jim! As soon as the tree is up and decorated, I'm going to dust off the babies and put them to work.


Please to see I inspired you. Have some fun. Background lights do some beautiful bokeh flairs.

Reply
Dec 10, 2019 17:35:59   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
Jim-Pops wrote:
Please to see I inspired you. Have some fun. Background lights do some beautiful bokeh flairs.



Reply
Dec 14, 2019 23:36:28   #
lovemypups Loc: Kentucky
 
Jim-Pops wrote:
Christmas season is here. Perfect season for your creative mind and equipment😊.


This is wonderful and as Donna mentioned, this is a great motivator for all of us ♥

Reply
 
 
Dec 15, 2019 08:53:39   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
I'm so pleased to be a motivator for the Lensbaby users out there. I'll be watching.👀

Reply
Dec 15, 2019 12:59:05   #
lovemypups Loc: Kentucky
 
Jim-Pops wrote:
I'm so pleased to be a motivator for the Lensbaby users out there. I'll be watching.👀



Reply
Sep 10, 2020 09:18:46   #
Tazzy Loc: Tampa area
 
Great shot, perfect for a Christmas card

Reply
Sep 10, 2020 09:21:13   #
Jim-Pops Loc: Granbury, Texas
 
Tazzy wrote:
Great shot, perfect for a Christmas card


Thanks Tazzy, forgot about that shot, it was taken about a year ago. After seeing it again I like it too.😊

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Lensbaby
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.