Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Images from Yellowstone
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Oct 8, 2019 22:06:32   #
via the lens Loc: Northern California, near Yosemite NP
 
Went to Yellowstone NP last week, there was an early snow for two of the three days I was there. Most of the elk were gone to lower elevations, but a couple of grizzly bears were still out roaming. For the first time I got a shot of a moose in Yellowstone, it seems that they are returning after having left the park for the most part due to a fire destroying their primary feed.





















| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 22:09:15   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA
 
Great set!

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 22:32:30   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
Very nice!!!! I love the first shot. I could put down a chair and sit there for hours....beautiful!!!! That second bear has the prettiest coat. Almost makes him look cuddly.

Dodie

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 22:40:24   #
Cmbtvet Loc: Elmira, NY
 
Beautiful set thank you so much for sharing

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 22:56:59   #
via the lens Loc: Northern California, near Yosemite NP
 
luvmypets wrote:
Very nice!!!! I love the first shot. I could put down a chair and sit there for hours....beautiful!!!! That second bear has the prettiest coat. Almost makes him look cuddly.

Dodie


A youngster, that is his mom in the other shot.

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 23:30:39   #
NMGal Loc: NE NM
 
Wonderful set. The buffalo with the snow around his muzzle looks almost cute.

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 23:49:57   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
via the lens wrote:
A youngster, that is his mom in the other shot.


Thank you for letting me know....I learn something new every day!!!!

Dodie

| Reply
Oct 8, 2019 23:50:54   #
Ronsh Loc: Floresville,Tx.
 
via the lens wrote:
Went to Yellowstone NP last week, there was an early snow for two of the three days I was there. Most of the elk were gone to lower elevations, but a couple of grizzly bears were still out roaming. For the first time I got a shot of a moose in Yellowstone, it seems that they are returning after having left the park for the most part due to a fire destroying their primary feed.

Wow, love Yellowstone. Very nice shots of the animals! Thanks for sharing.

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 00:26:24   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Wonderful set!

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 06:09:51   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
via the lens wrote:
Went to Yellowstone NP last week, there was an early snow for two of the three days I was there. Most of the elk were gone to lower elevations, but a couple of grizzly bears were still out roaming. For the first time I got a shot of a moose in Yellowstone, it seems that they are returning after having left the park for the most part due to a fire destroying their primary feed.


Awesome images.

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 06:11:28   #
sb Loc: Florida's East Coast
 
Nice set!

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 06:58:38   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
Terrific set!

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 08:14:21   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
Great and interesting set.

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 08:17:48   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 
First-rate set of Yellowstone photos; I especially enjoyed the snowy ones.

| Reply
Oct 9, 2019 08:33:57   #
John from gpwmi Loc: Michigan
 
Wonderful photos and the snow adds so much to the feeling of the place.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.