Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Four Weeks To Go
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 30, 2019 11:27:29   #
Jules Karney (a regular here)
 
Can't wait for the high school season to start again.
Here's a few from last year.
First two shots with a Nikon 200-500 5.6 the others Nikon 80-400


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 06:41:53   #
tshift (a regular here)
 
Jules Karney wrote:
Can't wait for the high school season to start again.
Here's a few from last year.
First two shots with a Nikon 200-500 5.6 the others Nikon 80-400


Yea! Let the battles begin. I think I remember those shots. Really nice shots but yours always are. Be right back gotta get some coffee not ready for this yet. Ah much better. Going to rain the next 2-3 days I think. May try and shoot a park or two. Will see what happens. New lens will be here tomorrow, I am so excited like a kids on Christmas morning. Hope its a good copy and focus's right out of the box. The one I rented was a brand new one they just received and it was right on. Will see. Well, I will let you go I gotta do an few more thing in my office and online to get ready for new season to begin. Talk later.

Tom

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 09:05:23   #
Bulldog1jack
 
Jules
Not wanting to see summer go away but I agree with you. My son is back playing football so I’m getting ready for a three sport school year!

John

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 09:44:56   #
AzPicLady (a regular here)
 
Great shots. Super clear and bright.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 10:39:39   #
Jules Karney (a regular here)
 
tshift wrote:
Yea! Let the battles begin. I think I remember those shots. Really nice shots but yours always are. Be right back gotta get some coffee not ready for this yet. Ah much better. Going to rain the next 2-3 days I think. May try and shoot a park or two. Will see what happens. New lens will be here tomorrow, I am so excited like a kids on Christmas morning. Hope its a good copy and focus's right out of the box. The one I rented was a brand new one they just received and it was right on. Will see. Well, I will let you go I gotta do an few more thing in my office and online to get ready for new season to begin. Talk later.

Tom
Yea! Let the battles begin. I think I remember tho... (show quote)


Hi Tom:
Think positive about getting a good copy of the lens. I am sure it will be a good one. Practice with it for sure, take it to the park, backyard, etc. Shoot at the recommended settings for a start 1/2500 at 5.6 for sports. Just get a feel for it. I need a monopod or a tripod when I use mine.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 10:40:19   #
Jules Karney (a regular here)
 
Bulldog1jack wrote:
Jules
Not wanting to see summer go away but I agree with you. My son is back playing football so I’m getting ready for a three sport school year!

John


Exciting bulldog Jack Good luck to your son, stay injury free.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 10:40:42   #
Jules Karney (a regular here)
 
AzPicLady wrote:
Great shots. Super clear and bright.


Thanks Az appreciate it.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 10:59:36   #
tshift (a regular here)
 
Bulldog1jack wrote:
Jules
Not wanting to see summer go away but I agree with you. My son is back playing football so I’m getting ready for a three sport school year!

John


Yea! We expect plenty of photos Bulldog jack Will be waiting to see. Thanks

Tom

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 18:37:59   #
PAR4DCR (a regular here)
 
Your usual great work Jules!

Don

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 19:07:10   #
Jules Karney (a regular here)
 
PAR4DCR wrote:
Your usual great work Jules!

Don


Thanks Don. Looking forward to start shooting again. It's been a long very hot summer here in Las Vegas.
Probably start out with soccer, and volleyball.
Jules

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 19:08:41   #
Bulldog1jack
 
tshift wrote:
Yea! We expect plenty of photos Bulldog jack Will be waiting to see. Thanks

Tom


Thanks Tom


John

| Reply
Jul 31, 2019 19:09:02   #
Bulldog1jack
 
Jules Karney wrote:
Exciting bulldog Jack Good luck to your son, stay injury free.


Thank you Jules


John

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.