My Image Your View: Pigeon Forge Hollywood Wax museum Tenn. VOTING
The edits are in: Voting starts now and will continue until Sunday Night at 9 pm Eastern
After some discussion, it has been decided to go back to a system where my vote will be the vote that breaks a tie. Having multiple winners has turned out not to be one of my best ideas. So we will be going back to a single winner. In the event of a tie on Sunday night at 9:00 pm Eastern, I will decided the winner with my vote. (In the event that I am delayed in making the tally on Sunday night, votes cast after 9pm Eastern Time will not be counted. )
So here are the rules we will be operating under.
1. You may download the photo and edit it any way you wish.
2. You may enter a maximum of two edits per image. (It is suggested that you only enter one; but many feel this limits creativity. ) Please limit your submission to a maximum of two images if you feel that one just is not enough.
3. On Thursday at 9pm no more images will be accepted. In the event of a delay on my part, no images submitted after 9 pm will be accepted .
4. From Thursday 9 pm to Sunday 9pm Eastern, you will be able to vote. You can only vote for one image. You can vote for the original if you think it is better than any of the edits.
5. I will not vote unless there is a tie. In that event, I will vote to break the tie. I will also post my reasons for making that decision.
This is essentially how the challenge started some years ago. Members have impressed upon me that this format is one that they enjoyed and would like to return to. Since this challenge is member driven, I am trying to be as open to member suggestions as possible. You can always pm me if you have any suggestions to improve the challenge. As always you efforts and your input is very much appreciated. Have fun with the voting.
Here is the link to the dropbox file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vi041n21nvihmj1/AABJ9u-kmq8uXyMzje9afPota?dl=0
P.S. Linda From Maine has graciously agreed to take over the MIYV chores for the summer. I will be off from school until September and won't be able to dedicate the time because of my vacation schedule. Linda and I will fill you in on the details in the next day or two. I'm going to miss doing the challenge every week. It really is fun for me to see all the creativity. I'll be back in the fall.
#6 - and could the creator explain what they did please!
The edits are in: Voting starts now and will conti... (
"E" have a great vacation ! ! !