Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
3D - Industrial Scene.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
May 6, 2019 10:31:42   #
SoHillGuy
 
You will need a pair of anaglyph glasses to view in 3D.

3D from two adjacent photos.


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
May 6, 2019 10:40:09   #
DragonsLady
 
Very good. Had a little trouble with the vegetation in the forefront of the second shot, not resolving. But the bridge resolved nicely.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 11:23:22   #
selmslie (a regular here)
 
DragonsLady wrote:
Very good. Had a little trouble with the vegetation in the forefront of the second shot, not resolving. But the bridge resolved nicely.

Yes, the first one is a piece of cake.

The second one takes some effort to see the fence and a lot more for the vegetation. From the bridge back it looks great.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 12:55:02   #
SoHillGuy
 
DragonsLady wrote:
Very good. Had a little trouble with the vegetation in the forefront of the second shot, not resolving. But the bridge resolved nicely.


***
Thanks for viewing.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 12:56:40   #
SoHillGuy
 
selmslie wrote:
Yes, the first one is a piece of cake.

The second one takes some effort to see the fence and a lot more for the vegetation. From the bridge back it looks great.


***
There was a breeze that probably made the leaves move.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 13:12:23   #
SoHillGuy
 
Here are the originals.


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
May 7, 2019 07:51:40   #
DAN Phillips
 
The originals are much, much better.

| Reply
May 7, 2019 08:29:38   #
selmslie (a regular here)
 
DAN Phillips wrote:
The originals are much, much better.

You are missing the point. The first two images are 3D. You need to use anaglyph glasses to see the 3D.

| Reply
May 7, 2019 16:11:40   #
DAN Phillips
 
No I'm not missing the point and I understand the 3D, but the originals still look better.

| Reply
May 7, 2019 16:25:28   #
SoHillGuy
 
DAN Phillips wrote:
No I'm not missing the point and I understand the 3D, but the originals still look better.


***
Dan, I see you wear glasses. Do you need them for distance or reading?

I need glasses for reading and close up work such as the computer so I have a pair of clip-on anaglyph glasses that I use to view the 3D images.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.