Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
04/14/2019 Front Yard Small Flowers
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Apr 14, 2019 14:50:15   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
I went out on out ramp before the rain that is to start again today. Took some photos of small flowers that have come up to get out and take photos of something. I used my Canon 6Dii with a Canon 24-105mm lens, hand held. Details will be with each photo and all C&C is welcome. Most of the flowers were less than 1/2 of an inch, some only a 1/4 of an inh. Thank you for taking the time look at my efforts. Exposure was controlled manually with a floating ISO, with center spot focus.

Greg
1/400s, f 8.0, ISO 400, 105mm
1/400s, f 8.0, ISO 400, 105mm...
(Download)
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 500, 105mm
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 500, 105mm...
(Download)
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 1000, 105mm
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 1000, 105mm...
(Download)
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 400, 105mm
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 400, 105mm...
(Download)
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 1250, 105mm
1/200s, f 13.0, ISO 1250, 105mm...
(Download)

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 14:53:13   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
Nice set


| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 15:31:06   #
Blenheim Orange Loc: Michigan
 
CLF wrote:
I went out on out ramp before the rain that is to start again today. Took some photos of small flowers that have come up to get out and take photos of something. I used my Canon 6Dii with a Canon 24-105mm lens, hand held. Details will be with each photo and all C&C is welcome. Most of the flowers were less than 1/2 of an inch, some only a 1/4 of an inh. Thank you for taking the time look at my efforts. Exposure was controlled manually with a floating ISO, with center spot focus.

Greg
I went out on out ramp before the rain that is to ... (show quote)


Nice ones, Greg.

Carolina cranesbill in the last one. Yellow wood sorrel in the third. Both of those are native wildflowers.

Mike

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 16:09:19   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
Lovely, pretty set Greg...

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 16:21:57   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
Really nice, Greg. Nice variety, too.

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 17:41:52   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
Beautiful variety, Greg! Your yard must be quite a lovely garden!

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:22:18   #
DOOK Loc: Maclean, Australia
 
Nice & colorful, Greg.

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:29:04   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
Curmudgeon wrote:
Nice set




Curmudgeon, thank you for your comments and the two thumbs up.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:30:19   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
Blenheim Orange wrote:
Nice ones, Greg.

Carolina cranesbill in the last one. Yellow wood sorrel in the third. Both of those are native wildflowers.

Mike



Mike, thank you for the Ids and all of your comments. It felt great to trip the shutter a couple of times.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:31:46   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
SX2002 wrote:
Lovely, pretty set Greg...



Ron, your comments, smiley and two thumbs up are always appreciated. Just found out we are in a Tornado watch until 8:00pm.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:32:49   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
kpmac wrote:
Really nice, Greg. Nice variety, too.



Ken, I appreciate your comments as always. We need a couple of days with no rain.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:33:36   #
SX2002 Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
 
CLF wrote:
Ron, your comments, smiley and two thumbs up are always appreciated. Just found out we are in a Tornado watch until 8:00pm.

Greg


Hope you are OK...take care...

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:36:22   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
Beautiful variety, Greg! Your yard must be quite a lovely garden!



Donna, you just made me laugh. The yard for the most part needs cutting and trimming. It looks like a vacant lot currently. The rain is the main culpret that has the yard to soft to mow or anything else. Maybe I can get it cut by Thursday, after that we have Easter weekend and I will not cut any grass during that time.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:38:11   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
DOOK wrote:
Nice & colorful, Greg.



Earl, thank you for the smileys and your comments. I have been looking at these little flowers every time I take Coco out to do his business and finally got a long enough break to get them.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 14, 2019 18:39:12   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
SX2002 wrote:
Hope you are OK...take care...


I pray we get none, Ron and we will take care.

Greg

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.