Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
SOLD - 600mm F/4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Mar 14, 2019 15:25:23   #
Sdubois
 
Not selling this and can't figure out how to delete this post :(

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 17:14:28   #
cmc65
 
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 09:58:52   #
StanMac (a regular here)
 
Not selling what?

Stan

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 10:01:44   #
Sdubois
 
StanMac wrote:
Not selling what?

Stan


600 mm nikon lens

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 11:13:35   #
In-lightened
 
Well darn....was looking at one of these and thinking of selling my 400mm f2.8.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 16:39:32   #
Sdubois
 
In-lightened wrote:
Well darn....was looking at one of these and thinking of selling my 400mm f2.8.

Hey let's talk

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 16:41:22   #
Sdubois
 
Sdubois wrote:
Hey let's talk


Which model of the 2.8 400 do you own?

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 18:14:45   #
In-lightened
 
Sdubois wrote:
Which model of the 2.8 400 do you own?


400mm f2.8 G VR. Its not the new FL that is lighter. I am a birder so the longer reach of the 600 is attractive. However, with 2.8 I have been able to get some dawn/dusk shots others couldnt. And that has been the internal cha cha and why I bought the 400 to begin with.

Why were you thinking of selling?

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:25:34   #
Sdubois
 
I need furniture. :)
I like the 400 because i shoot equestrian and while the 600 cant be beat for birds its less ideal for polo and hunter jumpers.
Check out the images i captured with the 600 on my website www.p2images.com is your 400 in good shape? Mines like new.
Steve

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:33:17   #
Sdubois
 
In-lightened wrote:
400mm f2.8 G VR. Its not the new FL that is lighter. I am a birder so the longer reach of the 600 is attractive. However, with 2.8 I have been able to get some dawn/dusk shots others couldnt. And that has been the internal cha cha and why I bought the 400 to begin with.

Why were you thinking of selling?


Heres the lens







| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 20:33:44   #
Sdubois
 
Heres the lens

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.