Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Truth is
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Mar 11, 2019 16:52:56   #
kd7eir Loc: Tucson, AZ
 
Trumpublicans are not ACTUALLY CHRISTIANS anyway!



| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 17:23:18   #
tradio Loc: Oxford, Ohio
 
You must have grown up on the Spahn ranch. There is no other explanation for your moronic idiocy.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 17:26:49   #
EyeSawYou
 
kd7eir wrote:
Trumpublicans are not ACTUALLY CHRISTIANS anyway!


The problem with your stupid meme is that Jesus was NOT socialist. Socialism is nothing short of theft which violates the 8th Commandment.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 17:33:31   #
Kraken Loc: Barry's Bay
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
The problem with your stupid meme is that Jesus was NOT socialist.


Probably wasn't white either.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 17:37:05   #
EyeSawYou
 
Kraken wrote:
Probably wasn't white either.


Who cares? Why is race always on the warped mind of ALL Progressives on here? Closet racist maybe, projecting is my guess.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 17:48:04   #
Kraken Loc: Barry's Bay
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Who cares? Why is race always on the warped mind of ALL Progressives on here? Closet racist maybe, projecting is my guess.


What I said does NOT paint me as a racist, complete opposite, bonehead.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 18:11:49   #
Frank T
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
The problem with your stupid meme is that Jesus was NOT socialist. Socialism is nothing short of theft which violates the 8th Commandment.


The only thing wrong about his meme is that Jesus wasn't White.
"Skin of bronze and hair like wool."

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 18:23:11   #
soba1 Loc: Antelope Valley, Ca.
 
Frank T wrote:
The only thing wrong about his meme is that Jesus wasn't White.
"Skin of bronze and hair like wool."


I'm impressed, I mean it

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 18:43:49   #
dirtpusher Loc: tulsa oklahoma
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
The problem with your stupid meme is that Jesus was NOT socialist. Socialism is nothing short of theft which violates the 8th Commandment.

Attached file:
(Download)



| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 22:21:11   #
EyeSawYou
 
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3)

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 22:22:39   #
EyeSawYou
 
Frank T wrote:
The only thing wrong about his meme is that Jesus wasn't White.
"Skin of bronze and hair like wool."


Nobody alive knows what skin tone Jesus had at that time, nor does it matter except to racist people like you and Kraken.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 22:25:12   #
EyeSawYou
 
Kraken wrote:
What I said does NOT paint me as a racist, complete opposite, bonehead.


Yes it does paint you as a closet racist, race had nothing to do with the OP subject yet its ALWAYS a Progressive racist that brings race into any conversation no matter what the subject is that is being discussed.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2019 22:27:22   #
EyeSawYou
 
Frank T wrote:
The only thing wrong about his meme is that Jesus wasn't White.
"Skin of bronze and hair like wool."


Jesus didn't have "Skin of bronze and hair like wool." While He was in human form.

| Reply
Mar 12, 2019 00:00:58   #
soba1 Loc: Antelope Valley, Ca.
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Jesus didn't have "Skin of bronze and hair like wool." While He was in human form.


At the end of the day it doesn’t matter; choosing to follow Him is.

But he was not white



| Reply
Mar 12, 2019 00:15:55   #
EyeSawYou
 
soba1 wrote:
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter; choosing to follow Him is.

But he was not white


Very true, yet Progressives always lean on the color of ones skin, its on their minds 24/7/365

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.