Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
The party of family values ladies and gentlemen
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Mar 2, 2019 21:21:56   #
kd7eir
 
In a heated discussion of the bill in the House’s Health Committee, State Rep. Vincent Dixie asked Rep. Van Huss about a hypothetical pregnancy involving the rape of a 15-year-old girl. Rep. Dixie said:

"You stated earlier that you know what evil looks like. I want to see if you can find the evil in this scenario.

Let’s say you are a 15-year-old girl in high school who’s an athlete. And you’re raped by your teacher or coach. And you are feeling some shame, responsibility from the weight that is preventing you from confiding in anyone, even your parents and friends. So you’re trying to forget and make your life seem normal. Going to class. Spending time with friends. And you miss your first monthly period.

And now you’re terrified that you’re pregnant. So you finally get the courage to buy a pregnancy test, and the result is your worst fear: you’re pregnant.

So by the time you go to the doctor, six or seven weeks after the rape, and a fetal heartbeat is detected, Representative Van Huss, are you willing to put into law that this girl has to carry her rapist’s baby while trying to finish high school, abandon her sports team, and see her rapist every day?"

Van Huss replied:

"Thank you, Mr. Chairman, and thank you for the question, Rep. Dixie. You asked if I could find the evil in this scenario. I cannot."



| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 21:29:43   #
LWW (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
In a heated discussion of the bill in the House’s Health Committee, State Rep. Vincent Dixie asked Rep. Van Huss about a hypothetical pregnancy involving the rape of a 15-year-old girl. Rep. Dixie said:

"You stated earlier that you know what evil looks like. I want to see if you can find the evil in this scenario.

Let’s say you are a 15-year-old girl in high school who’s an athlete. And you’re raped by your teacher or coach. And you are feeling some shame, responsibility from the weight that is preventing you from confiding in anyone, even your parents and friends. So you’re trying to forget and make your life seem normal. Going to class. Spending time with friends. And you miss your first monthly period.

And now you’re terrified that you’re pregnant. So you finally get the courage to buy a pregnancy test, and the result is your worst fear: you’re pregnant.

So by the time you go to the doctor, six or seven weeks after the rape, and a fetal heartbeat is detected, Representative Van Huss, are you willing to put into law that this girl has to carry her rapist’s baby while trying to finish high school, abandon her sports team, and see her rapist every day?"

Van Huss replied:

"Thank you, Mr. Chairman, and thank you for the question, Rep. Dixie. You asked if I could find the evil in this scenario. I cannot."
In a heated discussion of the bill in the House’s ... (show quote)


Why don’t you link to the quote?

What’s that?

Because that’s not what was said?

Imagine that.

“I cannot. Because the evil I find is what you left out. I don’t believe it’s right to rip an innocent baby limb from limb.”

http://tnholler.com/2019/02/heartbeat-bill-van-huss-cant-find-evil-in-coach-raping-impregnating-teenage-girl/

But instead of posting the truth you cling to the lies of the lying liars.

| Reply
Mar 2, 2019 22:19:24   #
Bunko.T
 
LWW wrote:
Why don’t you link to the quote?

What’s that?

Because that’s not what was said?

Imagine that.

“I cannot. Because the evil I find is what you left out. I don’t believe it’s right to rip an innocent baby limb from limb.”

http://tnholler.com/2019/02/heartbeat-bill-van-huss-cant-find-evil-in-coach-raping-impregnating-teenage-girl/

But instead of posting the truth you cling to the lies of the lying liars.


If it was your daughter, would you still agree with Huss?? Yeah, I'd bet you would, you're a trump supporter!!

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 04:36:12   #
LWW (a regular here)
 
Bunko.T wrote:
If it was your daughter, would you still agree with Huss?? Yeah, I'd bet you would, you're a trump supporter!!


Lame deflection, good serf.

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 11:52:51   #
SteveS
 
Bunko.T wrote:
If it was your daughter, would you still agree with Huss?? Yeah, I'd bet you would, you're a trump supporter!!


So you believe in the execution of the innocent for a crime committed by others?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.