Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Challenge: Free Sunday - March 3, 2019
Page: <<prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 next>>
Mar 3, 2019 16:36:39   #
Sunnybuck Loc: Pleasanton, Kansas
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Yup, heading right this way.


We were supposed to get 7 inches of snow last night and this morning, out of the storm heading your way. Fortunately, we only got 3 inches, but temperatures are suppose to plummet into single digits the next few days and sustained winds of 15 to 25 mph dropping the wind chills.... Stay safe and warm, inside preferably.

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:37:00   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
SueScott wrote:
Our old friend Terry spent a couple days with us this week - here he is with my husband just before heading home.


p.9. Loved the relaxed, enjoying each other's company shot. Nice BW portrait also

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:39:12   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Sunnybuck wrote:
We were supposed to get 7 inches of snow last night and this morning, out of the storm heading your way. Fortunately, we only got 3 inches, but temperatures are suppose to plummet into single digits the next few days and sustained winds of 15 to 25 mph dropping the wind chills.... Stay safe and warm, inside preferably.


Forecast keeps changing in amount - forecasters are saying the models are unstable, so we'll know what we got after we've gotten it.

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:40:50   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
SueScott wrote:
"Lydia"


p10 Great portrait Sue

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:43:30   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
GiGiMac103 wrote:
Pg.8 just beautiful captures Simon. Sounds like an amazing adventure! I struggle with abstracts, but am trying to open my mind to new things so I look forward to seeing them.


P10 Thank you GiGi, I had a great time and only just returned from there this week. Hope you enjoy the Abstracts and if i can help you in any way just send me a PM

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:44:25   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
p.8. Have wondered how your exhibits went. Do love your abstracts


Thanks so much Pat

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:48:15   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
Here are the next 3 months of calendar Abstracts
April
April...
(Download)
May
May...
(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 16:59:12   #
GiGiMac103 Loc: Garden State
 
creativ simon wrote:
P10 Thank you GiGi, I had a great time and only just returned from there this week. Hope you enjoy the Abstracts and if i can help you in any way just send me a PM


Thank you Simon, much appreciated!

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:00:34   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
GiGiMac103 wrote:
Thank you Simon, much appreciated!



| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:02:34   #
danersmiff
 
I got my camera and the lens I sent in for calibration, returned a few days ago...
The weather, and my timing to get out have not met in the middle... Getting frustrated, I went out back, with one of my trusted lenses...(Sigma 18-250) -- set the camera to HDR, and cranked in a couple artistic filters....

It's an interesting set, I think... just playing around...
Canon 7D mk II , HDR mode, various artistic filters, in the HDR mode...

(except the 2 snow cones, shot in TV mode, 1/500, auto iso, and aperture)
Which Snow cone shot is better... portrait style? landscape style? (burn'em both?)
yeah, this is still indoors, but the HDR and filter passed the quiz
yeah, this is still indoors, but the HDR and filte...
(Download)
originally, too dark, tweeked the brightness a bit
originally, too dark, tweeked the brightness a bit...
(Download)
surprised to find a Cardinal in the middle..
surprised to find a Cardinal in the middle.....
(Download)
which one?
which one?...
(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:06:06   #
l-fox Loc: West Virginia
 
creativ simon wrote:
Here are the next 3 months of calendar Abstracts


Good ones. First the retina and now you attack my balance....

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:07:38   #
l-fox Loc: West Virginia
 
danersmiff wrote:
I got my camera and the lens I sent in for calibration, returned a few days ago...
The weather, and my timing to get out have not met in the middle... Getting frustrated, I went out back, with one of my trusted lenses...(Sigma 18-250) -- set the camera to HDR, and cranked in a couple artistic filters....

It's an interesting set, I think... just playing around...
Canon 7D mk II , HDR mode, various artistic filters, in the HDR mode...

(except the 2 snow cones, shot in TV mode, 1/500, auto iso, and aperture)
Which Snow cone shot is better... portrait style? landscape style? (burn'em both?)
I got my camera and the lens I sent in for calibra... (show quote)


I like the closer one best, but there's nothing wrong with either. Good job.

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:09:24   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
danersmiff wrote:
I got my camera and the lens I sent in for calibration, returned a few days ago...
The weather, and my timing to get out have not met in the middle... Getting frustrated, I went out back, with one of my trusted lenses...(Sigma 18-250) -- set the camera to HDR, and cranked in a couple artistic filters....

It's an interesting set, I think... just playing around...
Canon 7D mk II , HDR mode, various artistic filters, in the HDR mode...

(except the 2 snow cones, shot in TV mode, 1/500, auto iso, and aperture)
Which Snow cone shot is better... portrait style? landscape style? (burn'em both?)
I got my camera and the lens I sent in for calibra... (show quote)


p11 Portrait does it for me daner

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:11:08   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
l-fox wrote:
Good ones. First the retina and now you attack my balance....


Haha I seem to have it in for you today l-fox

Lets see how the next 3 affect you

| Reply
Mar 3, 2019 17:13:41   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
July through September
July
July...
(Download)
August
August...
(Download)
September
September...
(Download)

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.