Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
I'd like to...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Mar 1, 2019 08:24:00   #
kd7eir
 
...read to you what Jesus said about homosexuality.

I'd like to, but He never said anything about it.

NEVER.

But He DID have a bit to say about greed, how to treat foreigners, the poor, the sick.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 08:40:04   #
melismus
 
...and pride and wealth.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 08:49:01   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
He also said, "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 19:14. Which, it seems, some priests took as gospel.
--Bob
kd7eir wrote:
...read to you what Jesus said about homosexuality.

I'd like to, but He never said anything about it.

NEVER.

But He DID have a bit to say about greed, how to treat foreigners, the poor, the sick.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 08:50:53   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
...read to you what Jesus said about homosexuality.

I'd like to, but He never said anything about it.


Actually, yes he did. God spoke about it. Paul was also instructed by Christ and he spoke out about it. God and Christ are one so yes he did say it was a sin.

If you want to quote Jesus you should know what you're talking about though that never stops you from spouting off.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 08:59:14   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
...read to you what Jesus said about homosexuality.

I'd like to, but He never said anything about it.

NEVER.

But He DID have a bit to say about greed, how to treat foreigners, the poor, the sick.



Seriously, you are once again creating an argument from the position of silence lol. Well, Jesus also didn’t say a anything about pedophilia, bestiality, or rape. So with the ignorant argument you presented, those perverted acts are acceptable as well right?

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 09:00:25   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
rmalarz wrote:
He also said, "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 19:14. Which, it seems, some priests took as gospel.

Although Jesus may not have spoken as to directly address homosexuality, it is addressed in numerous places throughout the Bible. Considering the Biblical Old Testament is essentially The Torah, Jesus would not have had to spoken against it, as it was already considered against the "law" from the teachings of The Torah.
--Bob
He also said, "But Jesus said, Suffer little ... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 09:03:47   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
Actually, yes he did. God spoke about it. Paul was also instructed by Christ and he spoke out about it. God and Christ are one so yes he did say it was a sin.

If you want to quote Jesus you should know what you're talking about though that never stops you from spouting off.


Kd7 sure has a few times been in defense about homosexuality, you think he's trying to cry out and wanting to come out of the closet?

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 19:41:44   #
jcboy3 (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
...read to you what Jesus said about homosexuality.

I'd like to, but He never said anything about it.

NEVER.

But He DID have a bit to say about greed, how to treat foreigners, the poor, the sick.


Really, who cares what a bunch of priests made up about God and Jesus? It's all a lie. Don't eat shrimp or pork if you think this lunacy is worth anything.

Good reading:

https://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/11/reasons-to-be-ashamed-and-not-fan-of.html

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 19:52:13   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
jcboy3 wrote:
Really, who cares what a bunch of priests made up about God and Jesus? It's all a lie. Don't eat shrimp or pork if you think this lunacy is worth anything.

Good reading:

https://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/11/reasons-to-be-ashamed-and-not-fan-of.html


Dumbest list I have ever read lol, the ignorant "author" completely takes most of what Jesus said out of context and misinterpreted. lol

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:09:02   #
jcboy3 (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Dumbest list I have ever read lol, the ignorant "author" completely takes most of what Jesus said out of context and misinterpreted. lol


Well, you could read the Bible for an even dumber list.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:22:24   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
jcboy3 wrote:
Well, you could read the Bible for an even dumber list.


Nothing can be possibly be dumber than your post.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:25:30   #
jcboy3 (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Nothing can be possibly be dumber than your post.


The Bible is much dumber.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:37:33   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
jcboy3 wrote:
The Bible is much dumber.


Nope, at least the bible has some wisdom within it, your post has ZERO just like your other silly posts.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:44:29   #
jcboy3 (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Nope, at least the bible has some wisdom within it, your post has ZERO just like your other silly posts.


Nope, just a bunch of silly made up stories.

| Reply
Mar 1, 2019 23:47:05   #
| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.