Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Old Barn on a Frozen Prairie
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 next>>
Feb 15, 2019 18:13:57   #
Cotondog
 
jack schade wrote:
Very nice image.

Jack


Thank you, Jack.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:14:39   #
Cotondog
 
jwm1944 wrote:
looks great to me


Thank you, jwm1944.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:16:38   #
Cotondog
 
Longshadow wrote:


Thanks for the 3 thumbs, Longshadow.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:16:54   #
PixelStan77 (a regular here)
 
Cotondog wrote:
Canon 6D
Lens: 24-105 f/4L @ 70mm.
ISO 100; f/11; ss=1/500

Raw to Jpeg with On1 2019.2 then some tweeks in PSE14

I wanted to get closer to have a good look at this old barn, but it was minus 30 c. and I was freezing walking across that field. Unfortunately my 24-105 was the only lens I had with me.
Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.
Great composition and tim of day lighting adds to the beauty of the old barn in relationship to the sky and foreground

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:17:12   #
Cotondog
 
jaymatt wrote:
I also like the wide angle for the mood it creates.


Thank you, John.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:20:16   #
gsmith051 (a regular here)
 
A very nice scene. Like the image a lot John. Thanks for posting.

George

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:21:59   #
Cotondog
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
Great composition and tim of day lighting adds to the beauty of the old barn in relationship to the sky and foreground


Thank you, PixelStan. I appreciate your comment.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 18:22:29   #
Cotondog
 
gsmith051 wrote:
A very nice scene. Like the image a lot John. Thanks for posting.

George


Thank you, George. Glad you like it.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 19:10:52   #
rlaugh (a regular here)
 
Beautiful shot!!

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 20:14:55   #
jederick (a regular here)
 
Magnificent photo!!

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 20:23:38   #
Cotondog
 
rlaugh wrote:
Beautiful shot!!


Thank you, Bob. I appreciate it.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 20:24:34   #
Cotondog
 
jederick wrote:
Magnificent photo!!


Thanks a lot, Jederick. Much appreciated.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 20:27:27   #
broncomaniac (a regular here)
 
Yep, that's a great capture. Nicely done.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2019 22:36:34   #
rgrenaderphoto (a regular here)
 
Cotondog wrote:
Canon 6D
Lens: 24-105 f/4L @ 70mm.
ISO 100; f/11; ss=1/500

Raw to Jpeg with On1 2019.2 then some tweeks in PSE14

I wanted to get closer to have a good look at this old barn, but it was minus 30 c. and I was freezing walking across that field. Unfortunately my 24-105 was the only lens I had with me.
Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.


Beautiful picture. We all have to suffer for our art.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2019 05:28:03   #
Delderby
 
Very special - perfect in my book. Needs to be on a wall.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.