Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Winter wonderland
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 12, 2019 09:39:02   #
jdub82 (a regular here)
 
Beautiful shots, Karno!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 10:33:08   #
Floyd2
 
Lovely #2 pic

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 10:42:59   #
crafterwantabe (a regular here)
 
Very nice

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 11:01:32   #
Katydid (a regular here)
 
Amazing images!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 11:29:16   #
Earnest Botello (a regular here)
 
Very good set Karno.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 12:22:01   #
SpyderJan (a regular here)
 
Both shots are excellent Karno. The first one is my favorite though. You caught the Sun just before it set.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 12:30:21   #
Redeye34
 
karno wrote:
Got lucky yesterday,
3 hour drive left late and just caught the tail end of the light, at Mcloud Falls east of Mount Shasta.

Zeiss 21 distagon
Nikon D850
Lee 6 stop ND
Shutter 1/40 second
ISO 64
F 16
Thank you for looking



Always enjoy your photos. Keep them coming

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 12:43:36   #
karno
 
traderjohn wrote:
Really nice. For me, if you could have gotten the waterfall in the first the same as the second that would be a fantastic picture.


Agreed, it impossible to catch the sun and blur the water in same frame unless blending two images, I did just that for myself and am looking at it as we speak it came out a bit smoother.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 12:51:13   #
Photobum (a regular here)
 
Nice, nice work! Congrats on the beautiful photos.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 13:12:26   #
karno
 
traderjohn wrote:
Really nice. For me, if you could have gotten the waterfall in the first the same as the second that would be a fantastic picture.


It is a bit in between as the eye sees it and silky at 1/8 of a second. I am going to go back after this snow storm. It happens so quick sun going down and temptations to move tripod, this is the only longer exposure I got before the tripod was moved.


(Download)

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 14:03:07   #
DHThomas
 
The first one looks like a Bob Ross painting! Lots of happy little trees.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 14:20:42   #
karno
 
DHThomas wrote:
The first one looks like a Bob Ross painting! Lots of happy little trees.


Bob Ross was the best !!!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 14:49:16   #
Longshadow (a regular here)
 
karno wrote:
Bob Ross was the best !!!


| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 14:52:49   #
merrytexan (a regular here)
 
karno wrote:
Got lucky yesterday,
3 hour drive left late and just caught the tail end of the light, at Mcloud Falls east of Mount Shasta.

Zeiss 21 distagon
Nikon D850
Lee 6 stop ND
Shutter 1/40 second
ISO 64
F 16
Thank you for looking


beautiful...love that winter wonderland!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 15:16:46   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
karno wrote:
Got lucky yesterday,
3 hour drive left late and just caught the tail end of the light, at Mcloud Falls east of Mount Shasta.

Zeiss 21 distagon
Nikon D850
Lee 6 stop ND
Shutter 1/40 second
ISO 64
F 16
Thank you for looking


Both are lovely, I like how the tree frames the waterfall in 2.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.