Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Sony has top three selling cameras in Japan, January 2019 figures, Canon and Nikon lag behind
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Feb 11, 2019 13:09:27   #
gwilliams6 (a regular here)
 
#1 Sony A7III, #2 Sony RX100 , #3 Sony A7RIII

https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/mapcamera-january-2019-bestsellers/?fbclid=IwAR37M8SKbYEQSCG-Kdk2SXPYDL8-yyXvw7bIH7vxn1FX_gldQF-OZoX9cpo


FYI, For USA readers ,that Canon Kiss on the list is called the M50 here.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 14:22:40   #
PixelStan77 (a regular here)
 
gwilliams6 wrote:
#1 Sony A7III, #2 Sony RX100 , #3 Sony A7RIII

https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/mapcamera-january-2019-bestsellers/?fbclid=IwAR37M8SKbYEQSCG-Kdk2SXPYDL8-yyXvw7bIH7vxn1FX_gldQF-OZoX9cpo


FYI, For USA readers ,that Canon Kiss on the list is called the M50 here.
Should I buy more Sony stock and sell my Nikon and Canon stock?

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 14:43:25   #
juan_uy
 
gwilliams6 wrote:
#1 Sony A7III, #2 Sony RX100 , #3 Sony A7RIII

https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/mapcamera-january-2019-bestsellers/?fbclid=IwAR37M8SKbYEQSCG-Kdk2SXPYDL8-yyXvw7bIH7vxn1FX_gldQF-OZoX9cpo


FYI, For USA readers ,that Canon Kiss on the list is called the M50 here.


From the article linked, those numbers are not for "Japan" as the title of this thread implies, they are for just ONE store in Japan.
Thanks for sharing, it is still interesting to see that the evolution in sales of FF mirrorless from Canon/Nikon may still not be there (if it will ever be)

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 18:55:43   #
gwilliams6 (a regular here)
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
Should I buy more Sony stock and sell my Nikon and Canon stock?


No keep your Nikon and Canon stock, they may rebound.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 18:56:32   #
gwilliams6 (a regular here)
 
juan_uy wrote:
From the article linked, those numbers are not for "Japan" as the title of this thread implies, they are for just ONE store in Japan.
Thanks for sharing, it is still interesting to see that the evolution in sales of FF mirrorless from Canon/Nikon may still not be there (if it will ever be)


Amazon numbers are very similar.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 23:05:09   #
TriX (a regular here)
 
Didn’t even need to look to see who the OP was...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 07:57:32   #
gwilliams6 (a regular here)
 
TriX wrote:
Didn’t even need to look to see who the OP was...


Thanks for the love TriX . I don't make up the truth, but like Jack Nicholson said in the movies, "You can't handle the truth" Cheers

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 10:30:51   #
TriX (a regular here)
 
gwilliams6 wrote:
Thanks for the love TriX . I don't make up the truth, but like Jack Nicholson said in the movies, "You can't handle the truth" Cheers


And thank you for the unending (and one-sided) Sony advertisements Mr. Williams. In response to your quote, I would ask in return: “if you’re not marketing a product, why do you persist in promoting our (hopefully) shared love of photography as a competitive business enterprise on this forum?”

| Reply
Feb 14, 2019 01:56:55   #
gwilliams6 (a regular here)
 
TriX wrote:
And thank you for the unending (and one-sided) Sony advertisements Mr. Williams. In response to your quote, I would ask in return: “if you’re not marketing a product, why do you persist in promoting our (hopefully) shared love of photography as a competitive business enterprise on this forum?”



| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.