Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Canon 50mm 1.4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 10, 2019 15:36:48   #
roset
 
BRAND NEW- Canon 50mm 1.4 Never used still in shipping wrap. Gift from great aunt and I have a Nikon😩. I don’t want to hurt her feelings. $300.00 plus $25.00 shipping (349.00 on all ads)



| Reply
Feb 10, 2019 21:27:00   #
speters (a regular here)
 
roset wrote:
BRAND NEW- Canon 50mm 1.4 Never used still in shipping wrap. Gift from great aunt and I have a Nikon😩. I don’t want to hurt her feelings. $300.00 plus $25.00 shipping (349.00 on all ads)

Even though, you have no idea where it was bought, so I think you should provide actual pics of the item so that everyone can see for themselves!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 11:23:57   #
Picture Taker (a regular here)
 
B & H has them for $349.00

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 11:43:55   #
EdJ0307 (a regular here)
 
Picture Taker wrote:
B & H has them for $349.00
And that's with free shipping.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 12:15:08   #
nadelewitz (a regular here)
 
Canon doesn't pack lenses and manuals together in bubble wrap bags. And they come with front and rear caps.
"New never used" is highly suspicious.
Show us the front and sides of the lens so we can see exactly what model it is.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 15:51:32   #
Jimmy T
 
Also a USA Warranty, and the ability to return if you don't like it, as well as the free shipping.
Not arguing, just saying. . .
EdJ0307 wrote:
And that's with free shipping.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 21:12:47   #
roset
 
I did not want to open it. This is the photo through the bubble wrap.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2019 21:18:38   #
roset
 
Nedelewitz, Iam SO sorry you think my honesty is suspicious. Yes, the lens is brand new. I have no use for a Canon I shoot a Nikon. My great aunt is in her 90s and I hate to tell her she sent the wrong lens. I am too considerate I guess.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 13:08:51   #
nadelewitz (a regular here)
 
roset wrote:
Nedelewitz, Iam SO sorry you think my honesty is suspicious. Yes, the lens is brand new. I have no use for a Canon I shoot a Nikon. My great aunt is in her 90s and I hate to tell her she sent the wrong lens. I am too considerate I guess.


Didn't say YOU are dishonest. If this is the way your aunt bought the lens, the suspicion is on the SELLER. Read my post again:
1. Lens & manual packaged together in bubble wrap....not the way Canon did/does it.
2. Lens caps missing.

Something you're missing about this?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 20:56:19   #
Blurryeyed (a regular here)
 
nadelewitz wrote:
Didn't say YOU are dishonest. If this is the way your aunt bought the lens, the suspicion is on the SELLER. Read my post again:
1. Lens & manual packaged together in bubble wrap....not the way Canon did/does it.
2. Lens caps missing.

Something you're missing about this?


Maybe her aunt repacked it for shipping, I don't think that there is any reason to be mistrustful, so like the Hog for folks to involve themselves needlessly in the classified ads when they themselves have no interest in a purchase, it is rude, and my apology to the OP for my two bits.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 21:42:35   #
nadelewitz (a regular here)
 
Blurryeyed wrote:
Maybe her aunt repacked it for shipping, I don't think that there is any reason to be mistrustful, so like the Hog for folks to involve themselves needlessly in the classified ads when they themselves have no interest in a purchase, it is rude, and my apology to the OP for my two bits.


What about missing lens caps?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 22:14:24   #
Picture Taker (a regular here)
 
Lens caps are rear $7.00 and front $8.00 so add that to 300.00 + 35.00 + 15.00 and you 340.00 or B&H at 350.00 sorry

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 22:22:15   #
User ID (a regular here)
 
`

THIS NOOB HAS VERY FEW POSTS IN COMMUNITY.

HUUUUUGELY SUSPECT. UNCOOPERATIVE REPLIES.

Wouldn't touch this thing. Reeeeks of SCAM. Roset
needs to go away.

I'm the least polite or diplomatic member here and
possibly the most cynical ... meaning "listen to me
about this one".

"Gift from an aunt" ??? The more detail in story the
less cred it rates. "Gift from aunt" ? It's ALWAYS an
aunt ! Translation: "The dog ate my homework".

.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 23:08:49   #
Blurryeyed (a regular here)
 
nadelewitz wrote:
What about missing lens caps?


Where did missing lens caps come in? Are you seriously looking at the Canon box and asking about missing lens caps because you don't see them on the pic that Canon places on their packaging? Seriously?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 23:11:43   #
Blurryeyed (a regular here)
 
User ID wrote:
`

THIS NOOB HAS VERY FEW POSTS IN COMMUNITY.

HUUUUUGELY SUSPECT. UNCOOPERATIVE REPLIES.

Wouldn't touch this thing. Reeeeks of SCAM. Roset
needs to go away.

I'm the least polite or diplomatic member here and
possibly the most cynical ... meaning "listen to me
about this one".

"Gift from an aunt" ??? The more detail in story the
less cred it rates. "Gift from aunt" ? It's ALWAYS an
aunt ! Translation: "The dog ate my homework".

.
` br br THIS NOOB HAS VERY FEW POSTS IN CO... (show quote)


I would certainly buy from her before I would buy from you, she has been a member here for going on 6 years now, you people are outrageous to pollute this classified thread with your mindless garbage.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.