Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Challenge: Free Sunday - January 27, 2019
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 next>>
Jan 26, 2019 18:00:17   #
lhammer43 (a regular here)
 
Free Sunday once again and it’s been another good week of challenges. Thanks Roadrunner and Dane004 for hosting. Great participation and posting on both. If you had leftovers from those or any other of the challenges post them up here. The rules are pretty simple, anything your little heart desires to share, just keep it family friendly please.
While all I found in the closet looking for toys was some marbles I did go dig in Dee’s sewing room closet among her various bins of material for some black cloth to go under my piece of plate glass I had laying around just for something like this last challenge. Once I was able to get a couple of the marbles to stay stationary long enough to shoot the shot….
….I finally had something to start to play with.
….I finally had something to start to play with....
(Download)
Copied, flipped, layered, and flattened.
Copied, flipped, layered, and flattened....
(Download)
Copied, rotated, stretched, layered, and flattened.
Copied, rotated, stretched, layered, and flattened...
(Download)
Filtered this way, that way, and t'other!
Filtered this way, that way, and t'other!...
(Download)

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 18:28:12   #
BB4A
 
Very Interesting work.

As it’s been a bit too cold in the upper Mid-West for my winter nature concepts, I’ve been restricted to indoor photography. So, yesterday I started playing around with a new (to me) sub-genre; my working title is NABCRO Photography. This stands for NAture-themed, ABstract, maCRO... told you it was a working title. 😉

Anyway, here’s a few images of my first Subject for Free Sunday; feedback welcomed.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:02:48   #
Sunnybuck
 
My computer started running extremely s-l-o-w. Discovered I was nearly out of hard drive space. I've spent all of today, transferring 14,000 RAW photos to a 3 terabyte external drive and deleting 30,000 emails. I hope this clears thing up. Probably not going to get to play in Free Sunday Challenge. Although, all that's been posted so far are fab. Larry, I like what you did with the marbles, and BB4A, that first image is really interesting. Hopefully, I can catch up to the next challenge.

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:18:04   #
Ched49 (a regular here)
 
When families go on vacation to the seashore, they mainly lay on the beach under a umbrella, go sightseeing on a boat, go to dinner. This is my #1 activity, as you can see my Wife, the good sport that she is, isn't all that crazy about it.


(Download)





| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:30:20   #
BB4A
 
Ched49 wrote:
When families go on vacation to the seashore, they mainly lay on the beach under a umbrella, go sightseeing on a boat, go to dinner. This is my #1 activity, as you can see my Wife, the good sport that she is, isn't all that crazy about it.


Cool Pics! Looks like someone caught an angry houndling. 🦈

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:39:21   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Free Sunday once again and it’s been another good week of challenges. Thanks Roadrunner and Dane004 for hosting. Great participation and posting on both. If you had leftovers from those or any other of the challenges post them up here. The rules are pretty simple, anything your little heart desires to share, just keep it family friendly please.
While all I found in the closet looking for toys was some marbles I did go dig in Dee’s sewing room closet among her various bins of material for some black cloth to go under my piece of plate glass I had laying around just for something like this last challenge. Once I was able to get a couple of the marbles to stay stationary long enough to shoot the shot….
Free Sunday once again and it’s been another good ... (show quote)


Nice progression Larry..well worked..

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:41:33   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
Ched49 wrote:
When families go on vacation to the seashore, they mainly lay on the beach under a umbrella, go sightseeing on a boat, go to dinner. This is my #1 activity, as you can see my Wife, the good sport that she is, isn't all that crazy about it.


Good ones Ched, Love the expression on your wife's face..

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:44:22   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
BB4A wrote:
Very Interesting work.

As it’s been a bit too cold in the upper Mid-West for my winter nature concepts, I’ve been restricted to indoor photography. So, yesterday I started playing around with a new (to me) sub-genre; my working title is NABCRO Photography. This stands for NAture-themed, ABstract, maCRO... told you it was a working title. 😉

Anyway, here’s a few images of my first Subject for Free Sunday; feedback welcomed.


I'll have to try some NABCRO..I really like these BB..Pg. 1

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:46:19   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
Sunnybuck wrote:
My computer started running extremely s-l-o-w. Discovered I was nearly out of hard drive space. I've spent all of today, transferring 14,000 RAW photos to a 3 terabyte external drive and deleting 30,000 emails. I hope this clears thing up. Probably not going to get to play in Free Sunday Challenge. Although, all that's been posted so far are fab. Larry, I like what you did with the marbles, and BB4A, that first image is really interesting. Hopefully, I can catch up to the next challenge.


Sorry to hear that Sunny, hopefully the Data transfer does the trick..

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:55:06   #
BB4A
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
I'll have to try some NABCRO..I really like these BB..Pg. 1


Cool, just be careful about your subject... mine was a bud graft taken from Audrey II, the “star” of The Little Shop of Horrors... 😱

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 20:09:23   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
A starter........luckily we have a dryer.


(Download)

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 20:34:27   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
A couple I reworked this afternoon


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 21:08:37   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Free Sunday once again and it’s been another good week of challenges. Thanks Roadrunner and Dane004 for hosting. Great participation and posting on both. If you had leftovers from those or any other of the challenges post them up here. The rules are pretty simple, anything your little heart desires to share, just keep it family friendly please.
While all I found in the closet looking for toys was some marbles I did go dig in Dee’s sewing room closet among her various bins of material for some black cloth to go under my piece of plate glass I had laying around just for something like this last challenge. Once I was able to get a couple of the marbles to stay stationary long enough to shoot the shot….
Free Sunday once again and it’s been another good ... (show quote)


I like that orange swirly marble in 1.

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 21:11:37   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
Ched49 wrote:
When families go on vacation to the seashore, they mainly lay on the beach under a umbrella, go sightseeing on a boat, go to dinner. This is my #1 activity, as you can see my Wife, the good sport that she is, isn't all that crazy about it.



| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 21:13:19   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
A couple I reworked this afternoon


Lovely scene in 2 and I also like 3.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.