Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Could this be my first published photo?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 11, 2019 14:07:14   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
There is a group that produces Jewish calendars that is focusing their next one on Jewish ritual. I submitted a photo of the Eternal Light in my synagogue even though I was not very happy with it. To my surprise, I was advised that I am a finalist for the calendar. Wish me luck!


(Download)

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:25:04   #
LESTAHL
 
Well done, it is easy to see why they would like to publish it. Is this in your Synagogue?

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:28:03   #
Country Boy (a regular here)
 
I think it is outstanding!

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:31:16   #
pbcbob
 
Looks like a winner to me. Hope you get the prize.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:34:12   #
Bokehen
 
Break a leg

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:34:55   #
robertjerl (a regular here)
 
Good luck

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:40:19   #
BlueMorel (a regular here)
 
I'm not sure why you're not happy with this - it's a great image, perfect inspirational photo! Love the lighting.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:46:33   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
LESTAHL wrote:
Well done, it is easy to see why they would like to publish it. Is this in your Synagogue?


Thank you! Yes, this is where I serve as rabbi.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:47:28   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
BlueMorel wrote:
I'm not sure why you're not happy with this - it's a great image, perfect inspirational photo! Love the lighting.


Thanks so much. I didn't think it popped enough, but who knows?

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:47:51   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
robertjerl wrote:
Good luck


Thanks, Robert.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:48:00   #
gregoryd45
 
Rab-Eye wrote:
There is a group that produces Jewish calendars that is focusing their next one on Jewish ritual. I submitted a photo of the Eternal Light in my synagogue even though I was not very happy with it. To my surprise, I was advised that I am a finalist for the calendar. Wish me luck!


Great shot and good Luck Rab-Eye

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:48:30   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
Bokehen wrote:
Break a leg


Thank you, Bokehen.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:48:57   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
pbcbob wrote:
Looks like a winner to me. Hope you get the prize.


Thank you, Bob.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:49:27   #
Rab-Eye (a regular here)
 
Country Boy wrote:
I think it is outstanding!


Thanks so much, Country Boy.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 14:56:31   #
SteveLew
 
Your photo looks wonderful to me. Hope that you win the contest. Very inspirational.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.