Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
New England Farm.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Dec 27, 2018 07:11:28   #
Kay135
 
I was just driving by. The light was beautiful. This picture had to be taken. ๐Ÿ˜€



| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 07:18:13   #
fourg1b2006
 
This is a very nice scene...i think it would look a lot better if you got rid of the pole and the wires. Just my opinion.

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 07:26:15   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
Nice one

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 07:37:05   #
yssirk123 (a regular here)
 

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 07:37:15   #
jaymatt (a regular here)
 
Beautiful scene.

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 08:30:24   #
Longshadow (a regular here)
 

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 08:39:53   #
WB9DDF
 
fourg1b2006 wrote:
This is a very nice scene...i think it would look a lot better if you got rid of the pole and the wires. Just my opinion.


I can tell you from taking photos around a couple friends farms that poles, wires and even transformers are just part of any working farm today.
With or without the pole, you got a beautiful farm photo.

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 09:11:18   #
mudhen
 
A nice capture of a very beautiful scene. Excellent work.

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 09:11:37   #
StevenG
 
Kay135 wrote:
I was just driving by. The light was beautiful. This picture had to be taken. ๐Ÿ˜€


Beautiful!

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 10:39:32   #
Kay135
 
I agree. It would be a better picture without the poles and wires, but especially in New England, there are wires and poles everywhere, which is just the way it is here. I appreciate all the nice comments and input.

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 11:00:18   #
StevenG
 
Kay135 wrote:
I agree. It would be a better picture without the poles and wires, but especially in New England, there are wires and poles everywhere, which is just the way it is here. I appreciate all the nice comments and input.


I used to live in Amish country. Thatโ€™s the only place I know where you can get beautiful farm pics without wires!
Steve

| Reply
Dec 27, 2018 11:16:26   #
jaymatt (a regular here)
 
WB9DDF wrote:
I can tell you from taking photos around a couple friends farms that poles, wires and even transformers are just part of any working farm today.
With or without the pole, you got a beautiful farm photo.




I almost always find the poles and wires to be part of the scene.

| Reply
Dec 28, 2018 09:53:42   #
phv (a regular here)
 
Beautiful capture and light!

| Reply
Dec 28, 2018 13:46:37   #
mffox
 
I agree with you.
fourg1b2006 wrote:
This is a very nice scene...i think it would look a lot better if you got rid of the pole and the wires. Just my opinion.

| Reply
Dec 28, 2018 18:28:21   #
Swamp-Cork
 
Beautiful image!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.