Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Challenge November 19-21: Weathered
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 41 42 43 44
Jan 25, 2019 22:04:20   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
pany wrote:
Havana, Cuba.


Good one Pany, Nice contrast of Colors.Pg.43

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 08:35:54   #
pany
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Good one Pany, Nice contrast of Colors.Pg.43


Thanks, photogirl17, especially for posting the photo analysis link for me couple days ago.

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 15:31:30   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
pany wrote:
Thanks, photogirl17, especially for posting the photo analysis link for me couple days ago.


Your welcome Pany..I hope it was what you were looking for..

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 18:25:45   #
pany
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Your welcome Pany..I hope it was what you were looking for..


Yes. I have used the link to ask a question, where was the best location to put a moon in a water tower photo.

| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 19:35:06   #
Photogirl17 (a regular here)
 
pany wrote:
Yes. I have used the link to ask a question, where was the best location to put a moon in a water tower photo.



| Reply
Jan 26, 2019 20:37:14   #
William (a regular here)
 
pany wrote:
Love your photo!


12th comment humbles me
welcome to UHH life will @
never be the same ole/@@

a page # helps to find the@

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 41 42 43 44
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.