Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Challenge Street Photography Oct. 29 - 31
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 next>>
Oct 28, 2018 19:13:50   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
Hello Folks....Street Photography is among my top three favourites. A few things here, often I do a selfie because I know what I want and do not feel like hanging around for someone else to do it. Also although I like b&w, colours occcasionally might work and some folks prefer colour too...so here we go..have fun...


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 19:24:13   #
RichardTaylor (a regular here)
 
Good set. I especially like #2.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 19:33:08   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
RichardTaylor wrote:
Good set. I especially like #2.


Thank you, Richard

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:08:19   #
RichardTaylor (a regular here)
 
Most of my street photography is done whilst on vacation.
These two are in Quebec city (Canada).


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:15:13   #
SueScott (a regular here)
 
Here's a fisherman doing his thing in the rain, taken during this week's getaway.


(Download)

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:16:58   #
SueScott (a regular here)
 
RichardTaylor wrote:
Most of my street photography is done whilst on vacation.
These two are in Quebec city (Canada).


pg. 1

The second one has so many interesting people in it!

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:19:05   #
RichardTaylor (a regular here)
 
SueScott wrote:
pg. 1

The second one has so many interesting people in it!


Thanks - we loved Quebec.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:19:09   #
MattPhox (a regular here)
 
I have a few that I previously posted in the Street Photography section.
Old Fashioned Funeral
Old Fashioned Funeral...
(Download)
Away From The Madding Crowd
Away From The Madding Crowd...
(Download)
What Happened Next?
What Happened Next?...
(Download)
It's Looking Up
It's Looking Up...
(Download)
The Listeners
The Listeners...
(Download)
If It's Tuesday, this must be ...........
If It's Tuesday, this must be ..............

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:19:36   #
RichardTaylor (a regular here)
 
SueScott wrote:
Here's a fisherman doing his thing in the rain, taken during this week's getaway.


Looks miserable.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:20:12   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
RichardTaylor wrote:
Most of my street photography is done whilst on vacation.
These two are in Quebec city (Canada).


Yup, know that area a lot, I live across the river

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:21:54   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
MattPhox wrote:
I have a few that I previously posted in the Street Photography section.


This is stuff I love to do but am a bit nervous about shooting faces however sometimes it works

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:22:29   #
RichardTaylor (a regular here)
 
MattPhox wrote:
I have a few that I previously posted in the Street Photography section.


Great set.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:24:26   #
MattPhox (a regular here)
 
RichardTaylor wrote:
Great set.


Happy that you enjoyed them.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 20:30:20   #
SueScott (a regular here)
 
MattPhox wrote:
I have a few that I previously posted in the Street Photography section.


pg. 1

The girl on the steps certainly has a great view of the crowd and the couple in the last shot could easily be my husband and me in Scotland - LOL!!

| Reply
Oct 28, 2018 21:24:21   #
dane004
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Hello Folks....Street Photography is among my top three favourites. A few things here, often I do a selfie because I know what I want and do not feel like hanging around for someone else to do it. Also although I like b&w, colours occcasionally might work and some folks prefer colour too...so here we go..have fun...


RR I have a couple
River walk San Antonio
River walk  San Antonio...
(Download)
River Walk Staff on Break
River Walk Staff on Break...
(Download)
Mother & Child
Mother & Child...
(Download)

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.