Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Sometimes you just can't get any cooperation!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 17, 2018 18:22:37   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Those three managed to keep their tongues out for an amazing length of time. I gave up the quest.


(Download)

| Reply
Jul 17, 2018 18:46:29   #
rmalarz (a regular here)
 
DebAnn, you do realize that you now have material which could be used to provide with you income. The simple offer of "for so much money delivered by <day> of each month" will assure you that these photos will never again see the light of day.

It's best to have a copy of the original secreted to a very close and reliable friend with the instructions that if anything untoward should happen to you these will be delivered to a group who will make a point of making sure these become very public.
--Bob
DebAnn wrote:
Those three managed to keep their tongues out for an amazing length of time. I gave up the quest.

| Reply
Jul 17, 2018 20:03:35   #
gregoryd45
 
DebAnn wrote:
Those three managed to keep their tongues out for an amazing length of time. I gave up the quest.


Very nice DebAnn

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 07:24:37   #
fourg1b2006
 
What is it with sticking out tongues...my grandkids do the same thing. I gave up.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 07:29:43   #
angler
 
Lovely fun shot.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 07:31:48   #
Stephan G
 
fourg1b2006 wrote:
What is it with sticking out tongues...my grandkids do the same thing. I gave up.


Chimpanzees are very good at it. It is their "friendly" face.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:46:51   #
rmm0605 (a regular here)
 
DebAnn wrote:
Those three managed to keep their tongues out for an amazing length of time. I gave up the quest.


DebAnn, print 3 copies of this and make them LOOK at them!!! They'll cooperate next time--maybe!

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:50:31   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Not these two boys and their aunt - they'll think it's hilarious.
rmm0605 wrote:
DebAnn, print 3 copies of this and make them LOOK at them!!! They'll cooperate next time--maybe!

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:51:05   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
They do behave like monkeys, that's for sure.
Stephan G wrote:
Chimpanzees are very good at it. It is their "friendly" face.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:51:22   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Thanks Angler.
angler wrote:
Lovely fun shot.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:52:20   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
I've discovered that you have to photograph them when they don't know you're doing it.
fourg1b2006 wrote:
What is it with sticking out tongues...my grandkids do the same thing. I gave up.

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:53:00   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Not sure how to react to this one!
rmalarz wrote:
DebAnn, you do realize that you now have material which could be used to provide with you income. The simple offer of "for so much money delivered by <day> of each month" will assure you that these photos will never again see the light of day.

It's best to have a copy of the original secreted to a very close and reliable friend with the instructions that if anything untoward should happen to you these will be delivered to a group who will make a point of making sure these become very public.
--Bob
DebAnn, you do realize that you now have material ... (show quote)

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 09:53:20   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Thanks Gregory.
gregoryd45 wrote:
Very nice DebAnn

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 10:17:48   #
Stephan G
 
DebAnn wrote:
Those three managed to keep their tongues out for an amazing length of time. I gave up the quest.


They might have some Maori in them.

See https://medium.com/new-zealand-thoughts/lets-cook-some-maori-kai-725e1e17aa46

| Reply
Jul 18, 2018 10:24:34   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
That's funny. I'd forgotten that the Maori do that.
Stephan G wrote:

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.