Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Street Scene-Downtown Phoenix, Az Dec. 9, 2016
Jul 15, 2018 15:19:03   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
--Bob


(Download)

| Reply
Jul 15, 2018 15:42:57   #
rjaywallace Loc: Wisconsin
 
Great urban ‘portrait’, Bob! The crispness and tones really pop after downloading it.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2018 16:08:50   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Ralph, thank you very much for stopping by and commenting.
--Bob
rjaywallace wrote:
Great urban ‘portrait’, Bob! The crispness and tones really pop after downloading it.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2018 08:17:06   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 
Nice, Bob--great lines and angular composition.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2018 09:05:36   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Thank you very much, John. Always appreciated.
--Bob
jaymatt wrote:
Nice, Bob--great lines and angular composition.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2018 11:06:05   #
Jules Karney Loc: Las Vegas, Nevada
 
rmalarz wrote:
--Bob


Nice work Bob as usual. Nice straight lines on the buildings, exposure spot on.

| Reply
Jul 19, 2018 09:20:30   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Thank you very much, Jules. I'm thinking I should get out and do more of this kind of work. However, 110F is a bit warm to be doing that sort of thing.
--Bob
Jules Karney wrote:
Nice work Bob as usual. Nice straight lines on the buildings, exposure spot on.

| Reply
Jul 23, 2018 13:07:48   #
Sirius_one Loc: S.F. Bay Area
 
Sometimes IMO modern buildings look better in monochrome than in color, and can only imagine that is the case with this shot.

| Reply
Jul 23, 2018 13:32:06   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
Thank you, Sirius_one. I think that is very true. Additionally, black and white tend to inspire one to notice the shapes and details more than the paying attention to the color.
--Bob

Sirius_one wrote:
Sometimes IMO modern buildings look better in monochrome than in color, and can only imagine that is the case with this shot.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.