Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Canon 16-35mm F4L IS USM Lens, and Canon Speedlite 430 EX III for Sale $1,475
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jun 25, 2018 19:59:41   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
I have a Canon 80d purchased in November 2016 for sale. I am unable to get a count of images taken. My best guess is that the shutter count is less than 1,000. I have not used the camera in over a year. It comes with 3 Canon batteries and charger. I am selling all my Canon equipment in order to switch to Sony products.

The camera is in excellent, like new condition. It has been kept in a backpack in a non-smoking house. I have the original packing and all accessories that came with it. I am asking $700 for the camera.

In addition I have a Canon 16-35 F4L IS USM lens to go with the camera. The lens is also in excellent condition, I have had a filter on the lens since purchase and it comes with a Canon hood and Canon lens bag. I am asking $700 for the lens. The lens was purchased from Canon in August 2017.

I also have a Refurbished Canon Speedlite 430EX III for sale. The flash is in excellent condition and comes with its own case and defusser. The flash was purchased in April 2017. I am asking $175 for the flash if purchased alone or $125 if purchased with the camera.

If the reader is not acquainted with the equipment listed, I would suggest going to Amazon and reading the relevant reviews and current price points. I will take Pay Pal and the buyer pays shipping.







| Reply
Jun 25, 2018 21:42:09   #
Beercat
 
Check your PM box

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 06:29:07   #
mrussell
 
I sell my retired camera gear on eBay. I find I get a better price and a quicker sale.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 06:49:23   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
mrussell wrote:
I sell my retired camera gear on eBay. I find I get a better price and a quicker sale.


I've done really well here, if it doesn't sell, I can always go to Ebay or local Craigslist.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 12:00:38   #
EdJ0307
 
Nice thing about selling on UHH is no selling fees. Down side is a limited audience. I tried selling some items here with no luck. Wound up selling on Ebay for more money than I was asking for here.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 12:10:49   #
RichardSM
 
Is the lens a f4 or f2.8 16-35mm L


MikeMck wrote:
I have a Canon 80d purchased in November 2016 for sale. I am unable to get a count of images taken. My best guess is that the shutter count is less than 1,000. I have not used the camera in over a year. It comes with 3 Canon batteries and charger. I am selling all my Canon equipment in order to switch to Sony products.

The camera is in excellent, like new condition. It has been kept in a backpack in a non-smoking house. I have the original packing and all accessories that came with it. I am asking $700 for the camera.

In addition I have a Canon 16-35 L IS USM lens go to with the camera. The lens is also in excellent condition, I have had a filter on the lens since purchase and it comes with a Canon hood and Canon lens bag. I am asking $700 for the lens. The lens was purchased from Canon in August 2017.

I also have a Refurbished Canon Speedlite 430EX III for sale. The flash is in excellent condition and comes with its own case and defusser. The flash was purchased in April 2017. I am asking $175 for the flash if purchased alone or $125 if purchased with the camera.

I also will include, at no cost a Dummies Guide to the Canon EOS 80D published in 2016.

If the reader is not acquainted with the equipment listed, I would suggest going to Amazon and reading the relevant reviews and current price points.

To summarize, the 80D, lens, and flash is on sale for $1,475. I will take Pay Pal and the buyer pays shipping.
I have a Canon 80d purchased in November 2016 for ... (show quote)

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 13:19:30   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
RichardSM wrote:
Is the lens a f4 or f2.8 16-35mm L


It’s an F4L

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:24:16   #
photowb
 
is your gear still for sale and where are you?
Thx, Tom
NC

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:28:32   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
photowb wrote:
is your gear still for sale and where are you?
Thx, Tom
NC


Yes it is. I live about 20 miles south of Annapolis in Southern Maryland.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:38:04   #
photowb
 
Perhaps you could call me tomorrow morning to discuss your equipment. I use a 7D MK II and think this might be a good back up.
thx, tom

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:45:06   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
photowb wrote:
Perhaps you could call me tomorrow morning to discuss your equipment. I use a 7D MK II and think this might be a good back up.
thx, tom


Sure, but I need a number. PM me with it. I had exactly the same set up.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:47:13   #
photowb
 
oh yeah sorry 910 538-9749

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 21:56:07   #
photowb
 
Did you get my number ok?

| Reply
Jun 26, 2018 22:28:24   #
MikeMck (a regular here)
 
photowb wrote:
Did you get my number ok?

I did. I’ll call you about 11:00

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.